BY BEEFEATER #4 in Gin

Beefeater is the only London Dry Gin that is made in London. Beefeater’s secret recipe is unchanged since 1820, and is now available nationally in its new contemporary bottle

Whitney B.
Henderson
This Is Beyond Bold & Delicious! Absolute Wonderful Gin It’s Like U Can Literally Taste All The Flavor Inside Which is Super Yum! I Love How Strong It Is Also! It’s Such A Great Gin To Try If U Want Something Bold! Beefeater London Dry Gin
Felicia J.
Tampa, FL
As a bartender I sell a variety of liquors. This particular brand of gin is much better than I imagined for the price. It is non-expensive with a simple bottle. It gets right to the point. If price is important this is the go to for many people.
Kayla A.
Elizabethtown
A solid choice when starting out exploring gin. The flavors are balanced and the packaging is clean and recognizable. As a bartender, this was our go-to for happy hour. I personally prefer more floral notes in my gin, but this is a great start.
Morgan K.
Gainesville
Best bang for your buck! Good quality at a fair price. Perfect for cocktail or on the rocks! I make sure to always keep some stocked in my bar. The taste was good and the next day I wasn’t left feeling drowsy. I would definitely buy again!
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
Great taste and a wonderful value to match! A staple for any liquor cabinet. Great in mixed drinks or as straight shots. Not too strong of a botanical taste compared to Bombay. Exceeds expectations, would always recommend to someone new to gin!
Renika Z.
Pittsburgh
10/10 love mixing it! It’s my favorite gin! It’s pretty smooth and it the only gin that doesn’t make me nauseous. I love the versatility of this product and it’s a good price for a nice gin! I have purchased this multiple times and will again!
Alexandra G.
Chicago
Very good gin, excellent for the price. Dry, smooth, very settle flavour. Have purchased it at local grocery and liquor stores on multiple occasions. Doesn't have as much aroma as Sapphire does, much better than many other alternatives.
Jill M.
Monticello
I will admit, it's been a while since I've tried this gin, but I did have a G&T at a restaurant who only served Beefeater.  It is different than what I am used to, so I didn't enjoy it as much, but I would be willing to try it again!
Delia T.
Beefeater is a decent gin for its price and the packaging is cute! It makes a delicious gin and tonic and I think it’s definitely worth purchasing. It met my expectations because I wasn’t expecting a top shelf gin. Would definitely recommend!
Isaac B.
Arden, NC
London drys have flooded the market and this is a decent product for a decent price. I only use this for mixed stuff. Alright, but will only buy again for friends who enjoy it. Again, I don’t drink it, I just use it as a filler for others.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Is this really as good as everyone says it is?
Elisabeth C.
How is this compared to other dry gins ?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix with this
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What gin do you prefer other than this?
Blaj L.