BY BEEFEATER #4 in Gin

Beefeater is the only London Dry Gin that is made in London. Beefeater’s secret recipe is unchanged since 1820, and is now available nationally in its new contemporary bottle

Shashank R.
Chicago
Gin is my daily drink and Beefeater is my gin of choice. Cheap gins are completely overpowered by the tonic and more expensive ones are a waste of money diluted with tonic. Tanqueray has a slight edge in taste over Beefeater, but only if I'm drinking my gin on the rocks. I can't tell the difference in a G&T. Favorite tonic is Seagrams, but I generally use a cheaper store brand unless I have company. I also prefer a lemon slice over lime in my G&T.
Amanda G.
manhattan
Not a fan at all. I know a lot of people love it but for me it is too dry in terms of it being a London dry gin. Could be that it is not as aromatic as other traditional gins, and that is why the mouth feel on this one does not do it for me. Would rather go for a less aromatic gin with a smoother finish.
Lauren N.
Chicago
Tastes fresh and classic, great for mixed drinks and gin martinis alike. I prefer to just use soda as a mixer to fully taste it. The price point is typically reasonable as well. It's my go-to at bars and the liquor store. Would definitely recommend to any gin drinkers!
Simone B.
Asheville
Definitely not as good as Hendricks. Beefeater is the large cousin that is always annoying you slightly at family gatherings, but is around your age so you have to put up with them.  It’ll definitely get you there, and you won’t have the worst time.
Kate M.
Shelton, CT
Beefeater gin is always a favorite of mine when available. I prefer it over other brands and would purchase when given the opportunity as I know how good it is compared to some others. I would recommend others try this.
Cate Z.
Boston
Solid Gin! Named after the men that guard the Tower of London which is quite interesting. Strong presence of juniper and citrus, and black pepper. Just the right amount of coriander! $20-$25 price point for 750ml.
Chasity B.
Yukon, OK
I've been drinking Beefeater for many years now. I love me a stiff gin and tonic every now and then. Pair this with some blackberry seltzer water and a twist, maybe even a sprig of mint if you're feeling extra, and you have yourself a perfect summertime drink!

**i don't normally have this ginormous of a bottle, but we've been entertaining a lot recently😝
Lindsey A.
Batavia, NY
I don't really enjoy dry gins to begin with, but I felt as though the Beefeater variety was especially unpleasant. I do like the regular Beefeater variety though, so I'd probably just end up sticking with that.
Christina H.
a really nice middle priced gin. it has a good crisp flavor and is good straight or in a cocktail. Its not the most amazing gin ever, but it is very good for its price. I would absolutely order it out and recommend it to my friends and family. will continue to buy it
kiera W.
Washington
This is one of my absolute favorite gins. It’s smooth, and it doesn’t leave you feeling that terrible burn. It’s perfect with just club soda, or taking on fancier cocktail with lemon and lavender!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What gin do you prefer other than this?
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
Would you recommand it?
Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this really as good as everyone says it is?
Elisabeth C.
How is this compared to other dry gins ?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix with this