Beefeater London Dry Gin  uploaded by Lena F.Beefeater London Dry Gin  uploaded by Liny D.Beefeater London Dry Gin  uploaded by Emmie H.

BY BEEFEATER #8 in Gin

Beefeater is the only London Dry Gin that is made in London. Beefeater’s secret recipe is unchanged since 1820, and is now available nationally in its new contemporary bottle see more...

• Is this a good brand of gin?2 Answers
  • What do you mix with this3 Answers
  • See, I'm sure it's a great gin, but I can't get past how dry it i...1 Answers
Trish M.
Sacramento, Ca
If you’re a gin drinker, you’ve definitely heard of it before. It’s not the top of the line but, with that being said it’s not that nasty stuff no one ever wants to touch unless they’re desperate lol. It’s what I expect to be in my gin and tonics at the bar or restaurants. It’s pretty affordable... as long as you’re not a gin snob, you’ll be satisfied.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This is a good bang for your buck. It’s pretty decent for use in mixed drinks. So goes pretty well together. It’s also pretty affordable than the other top shelf options. And I don’t notice too much of a difference in taste so you’re not sacrificing that much. I think this is a good tonic.
Shannon G.
New Castle, PA
Beefeater is a good gin.  It has a nice depth of flavor and is a mid priced gin. It is my second favorite only to Bombay sapphire for Gin and Tonics.  It is balanced and not as “sweet” as some gin.  I would recommend this as a great brand to try for your first G and T!
Sarah C.
New York
I love Beefeater so much and it makes the BEST gin and tonics. Put a little lemon or lime in and you’re good to go. NYC liquor stores always have it available and at a good price. If I’m ever in the mood for a gin drink it’s going to be Beefeater London Dry Gin
Caitlin M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I am not a huge drinker, but, who can say no to a good G & T? I am no expert either, but, Beefeater seems to be my go to whenever I am out and wanting a good gin and tonic. Just a nice staple, but, nothing absolutely amazing. Good value and quality for the price, too!
Dasha D.
Wilmington
Good product. pleasant taste, very like the aftertaste of juniper. is good both in solo performance, and in the addition of toppings and juices. perfect for digestiv and aperitif. many cocktails can be prepared with this product. Like it awesome 👏🏼
Jessie G.
Washington
I love Beefeater! So crisp and refreshing for a really good price. Gin and tonics are my go to, and compared to the cheap stuff there is no competition. Additionally i don't feel I need to buy expensive drinks because I am a post grad. This is a good deal!
Tori M.
San Antonio, TX
Gin is my favorite alcohol, with a splash of soda and a squeeze of lime. Beefeater is always my top choice when at restaurants. It is not ridiculously overpriced and boogie, but reasonably priced and tasty. Always a nice bet when drinking gin!
Taylor H.
Roanoke
This is probably my go to for gin. I’m not much on sipping gin straight but Beefeater is definitely the best mixing gin I have had. Good for the price you pay. I would recommend this gin over any other, mixes well with a nice citrus kick.
Alexandra G.
It's not a bad gin for the price point. Mixes well in cocktails without breaking the bank. I got it at the grocery store because of the price. Very comparable in price. Was not disappointed and helped start a fun night. Would buy again!
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
What do you mix with this
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good brand of gin?
Samantha T.
See, I'm sure it's a great gin, but I can't get past how dry it is. Gin is definitely not my drink lol