BY BEEFEATER #4 in Gin

Beefeater is the only London Dry Gin that is made in London. Beefeater’s secret recipe is unchanged since 1820, and is now available nationally in its new contemporary bottle

Shashank R.
Chicago
Gin is my daily drink and Beefeater is my gin of choice. Cheap gins are completely overpowered by the tonic and more expensive ones are a waste of money diluted with tonic. Tanqueray has a slight edge in taste over Beefeater, but only if I'm drinking my gin on the rocks. I can't tell the difference in a G&T. Favorite tonic is Seagrams, but I generally use a cheaper store brand unless I have company. I also prefer a lemon slice over lime in my G&T.
Sara K.
Pittsburgh
Beefeater Dry Gin is a classic gin to have in your bar. Compared to the flowery alternatives, this is a true @&$!-kicking spirit. The Yeoman of the Guard on the bottle is so iconic, too. Beefeater is heavy on the juniper, so it’s pefeft for a gin and tonic. Pick up a bottle for your next party!
Tiffany C.
Pittsburgh
Beefeater is my absolute favorite gin. Unlike other brands, it has a clear and pleasant juniper flavor without being overwhelming. It's a classic style at a good price point in a fine-looking bottle. I recommend this to anyone that knows anything about gin or to people looking to try gin for the first time!
Chelsea C.
Purchased at: Safeway
Overall great gin. Delivers pretty much everything one expects from a traditionally-styled London dry gin. It is quite at home in cocktails or a Martini, although the latter lacks just a touch of crispness that some find particularly enticing about the drink. Great for light, refreshing or fruity cocktails.
Gia B.
Purchased at: Costco
We have two bottles of Beefeater’s in our home bar: a 40-year-old unopened bottle from my father-in-law’s bar we keep as a remembrance and the bottle we use. It’s longevity as a top gin brand speaks for itself. Great in gin and tonics, clear and crisp with middle tones of citrus and the forward juniper that is gin’s most distinctive tasting note. A must have staple in any bar.
Lauren N.
Chicago
Tastes fresh and classic, great for mixed drinks and gin martinis alike. I prefer to just use soda as a mixer to fully taste it. The price point is typically reasonable as well. It's my go-to at bars and the liquor store. Would definitely recommend to any gin drinkers!
J W.
West Orange, NJ
Always keep this Gin on hand for family gatherings as it is a favorite of some relatives who like this as their drinking gin of choice. Fits well in the liquor cabinet & is easy to find in the liquor store. A great staple that I have purchased several times.
Kathryn S.
Springdale, AR
Famous brand lives up to the name for sure. Perfect for your amazing martini or your basic gin and tonic. The look of the bottle alone is worth the purchase. It looks amazing on the liquor cabinet. It stands out among the other bottles, just like the gin does!
Monica M.
Tallahassee
Really nice for gin and ginger. I was converted from a vodka girl to a gin girl because of this product. Super smooth and pairs well with most mixers. I had a lot of fun with my friends as a result of drinking said gin. I'm definitely planning to buy it again.
Lisa C.
Philadelphia, PA
Solid dry gin for a home bar. Makes a decent basic gin and tonic, and a classic for dry martinis and gibsons. It has a very clean flavor without much of an alcohol burn. Affordable, widely available, would recommend for people to keep as a basic bar staple.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix with this
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
Would you recommand it?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What gin do you prefer other than this?
Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this really as good as everyone says it is?
Elisabeth C.
How is this compared to other dry gins ?