BY BEEFEATER #8 in Gin

Beefeater is the only London Dry Gin that is made in London. Beefeater’s secret recipe is unchanged since 1820, and is now available nationally in its new contemporary bottle see more...

Samantha D.
Aptos
Beefeater is my favorite (affordable) gin. First of all, the taste is perfect. It’s more citrusy than other gins I enjoy, and also isn’t as spicy as others— which I like. Its “London dry” descriptor means no flavorings can be added and it’s all about the botanicals. To top it off, this brand has been around for a LONG time, and the history of the whole thing is really interesting! If you haven’t tried it, and you’re into gin— this is a must try!
Pamela A.
Newark, DE
The botanicals shine through from afar with juniper and citrus peel coming in first. The nose leads to an herbal, cooked celery aroma with lots of black pepper. As you taste, the spices take over with a warming feeling. The touch of licorice lends just the right amount of sweetness to balance the gin. The coriander works really well in this botanical recipe by not taking over as it can often do. This belongs in the Hall of Fame for the Martini, but the proof allows it to stand out and stand up to bold flavors so bring on the Negroni.
Viktoriya V.
Columbus, GA
At first a slight hint of lemon zest, then juniper builds. Mid-palate, it’s nearly all about juniper. Later though, the complexity and earthiness that rounds things out comes through. Darker, bitter citrus rind notes, coriander and licorice add the roundness. The finish is medium length with clean freshly ground coriander, lemon zest and pine-tinged juniper note.
Trish M.
Sacramento, Ca
If you’re a gin drinker, you’ve definitely heard of it before. It’s not the top of the line but, with that being said it’s not that nasty stuff no one ever wants to touch unless they’re desperate lol. It’s what I expect to be in my gin and tonics at the bar or restaurants. It’s pretty affordable... as long as you’re not a gin snob, you’ll be satisfied.
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Smooth amazing and overall tasty! Great straight on the rocks or mixed! I love making a nice gin fizz with this particular gin! Highly recommend!!! I have an uncle who is very “well off” considering he is the inventor of the Mylar balloon (lol) and can afford whatever alcohol he wants but he drinks this because he swears it is the BEST GIN EVER MADE!
Stacy W.
Wichita Falls
Beefeater London Dry Gin  is your best bet for gin choices. I love it in a Gin and Tonic with a twist of lemon and or lime. I think it pairs well with citrus. It surpassed my expectations, but I wish the price was a tad more affordable. I would still buy it again as a treat for myself or my husband.
Elysha S.
This gin is smooth and mixes well with tonic.  I prefer to sip it on the rocks with a squeeze of lime.  The price is a reflection of the quality of gin you are going to be enjoying.  Great product and I would purchase this brand again. I would also recommend this brand to family and friends.
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
We love this gin and have tried scores over the years. This one consistently wins our blind taste tests, and when we have to drink a different one because the restaurant or bar doesn't carry Beefeaters, we aren't as pleased. Gins are a matter of personal taste, but for us and many friends Beefeater is the winner.
Cassie R.
San Antonio , TX
This gin is very nice and light. The flavor is not bold but the price point is pretty good. I’ve never actually bought the bottle for my home bar but have tried it several times out at restaurants and bars. I would definitely drink his again but as for buying a whole bottle I’m probably not going to do that
Jordan W.
Memphis, TN
Beefeater gin is exactly fine when it comes to gin. If they are serving at at an open bar at a wedding or the country club, I’m never going to turn it down. (But who am I kidding, I would never turn down any free alcohol!) I wouldn’t go out of my way to choose it, but I will happily drink it.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
What do you mix with this
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good brand of gin?
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
Would you recommand it?
Samantha T.
See, I'm sure it's a great gin, but I can't get past how dry it is. Gin is definitely not my drink lol