Beefeater London Dry Gin  uploaded by Liny D.Beefeater London Dry Gin  uploaded by Lena F.

BY BEEFEATER #3 in Gin

Beefeater is the only London Dry Gin that is made in London. Beefeater’s secret recipe is unchanged since 1820, and is now available nationally in its new contemporary bottle see more...

• Is this a good brand of gin?2 Answers
  • What do you mix with this1 Answers
  • See, I'm sure it's a great gin, but I can't get past how dry it is....1 Answers
Sade C.
Sade C.
Indiana
This drink was very very smooth going down my throat. I didn't have to have any kind of chaser and normally with Gin I need a chaser but I didn't with this brand. I bought it from CVS store which was really convenient because I shopped for household items and was able to get my alcohol as well instead of going to two stores. I buy this particular brand of alcohol on a consistent basis. I really do love this brand and it's very affordable!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Dunbar, PA
I have tried many rums, but this one just doesn't sit well with me (or maybe it's my stomach LOL).The quality is pretty good, it's just an off taste to me than the normal rum go to's I have. I wouldn't buy it again, unless I had to. It makes me sick, and I just hate this taste. It could be because it's more dry, but all I know is I rate this one of the lower rums. Not my "go to run".
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Beefeater London Dry Gin is a soft tasting Gin with just a tiny amount of bitterness to it.  The Juniper flavor is not overpowering and the light flavors of orange and lemon are present in a pleasant way.  This is a fantastic gin to mix with a variety of different flavors (grapefruit juice, orange juice, mixes... etc).  I will purchase this gin again and I recommend.
Katie S.
Katie S.
There isn't much else you could want out of a classic gin. It's the basic classic, and if it's not in your bar already, you better head to the liquor store right now. It's not cheap because it isn't a rail liquor. It's a name brand that has a smoother better taste than the $5 bottles of gin of your early college years. Do yourself a favor and invest. You won't be disappointed.
Lina D.
Lina D.
Minneapolis, MN
Dry, but not TOO dry. I've come to use Beefeater as my 'rail' gin for both myself and guests. Doesn't have nearly the aftertaste or aroma of standard bar gins, and I submit that any gin that is artificially colored isn't real gin. I'm a classic Tom Collins or Hurricane girl, and even friends who say they don't like gin will still share or steal my Beefeater cocktails.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Menasha, WI
a pretty textbook gin, classic with the seville orange, heavy juniper, a lemony-orangy coriander complimenting the peel. definitely enough juniper. the angelica root ties it together in a romance that is Gin. hints of licorice, almond, orris. Able to be enjoyed all night.
it is aromatic, consistent, and i haven't found anywhere that doesn't sell it so readily available.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Davie, FL
 was actually my grandmother's go-to to gin for YEARS!  She always had a bottle in her bar and at least a 6-pack of tonic bottles in the event of an emergency need to be a hostess!  When I started drinking G&T's, this was the gin that I kept on hand for my bar - partly as an homage to Grandma and partly because it was reasonably priced and paired well with cocktails!
Ethan-Christian B.
Ethan-Christian B.
Concord, NH
Beefeater London Dry Gin...has a rich history of producing a truly great Gin. For many, many years Beefeater has stood tall with its product in a field of crowded Gin Products. It's rich taste and true dry composition of it. Maintains its great pride of its Gin, taking its seat as one of the best in the world! Let's sit down and share a great gin and tonic!
Amanpreet K.
Amanpreet K.
College Park, MD
I am not a huge gin drinker but this is a good tasting gin that gets you where to need to be. I used it in several cocktails that I made for the friends and the taste worked well with the recipes. Great price for the volume and quality taste. Very satisfied overall. Recommend for those who are not huge fans of gin but like to mix it as part of a cocktail.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Hot Springs
Beefeater London Dry Gin is great in cocktails. Some favorite cocktails for this gin is the white lady and a negroni. You can find it online and at our local ABC store. It is about average compared to other gins of this level of quality. Overall, I was satisfied with this liquor for cocktails not something I would personally hang out and sip on.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good brand of gin?
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
What do you mix with this
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
See, I'm sure it's a great gin, but I can't get past how dry it is. Gin is definitely not my drink lol