Beefeater London Dry Gin

Since 1863 Beefeater has been recognized for being an iconic London Dry gin and now claims the title of the world’s most awarded gin. A product of our bold, creative city, Beefeater is proud to still be made in the heart of London. With big juniper character and strong citrus notes, this is a real London Dry for those that enjoy the real taste of gin.

Cuál es la graduación de alcohol que tiene ?
The description say 100cl at 47% but the image shows a 70 cl bottle at 40% , which is it ?
How does this compare to tanqueray?
Start your review of Beefeater London Dry Gin!
Kayla E.
Melbourne, FL
Beefeater London Dry Gin uploaded by Kayla E.
Purchased at: Publix
I love gin cocktails the most, and this is my go to gin. I enjoy making gimlets, Tom Collins and gin and tonics with this!
Eric R.
Blowing Rock, NC
Beefeater London Dry Gin uploaded by Eric R.
I am an avid gin connoisseur, and have tried my brands of gin in my day. I settled on BeefEaters several years ago. I have 2 gin and sodas almost every night! This gin is very smooth, not too florally and does not have a lot of the evergreen taste which often steers people away from gin. This is the perfect gin, in my opinion!
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I used to really enjoy a Beefeater Gin and tonic. This is one of my favorite brands of gin. A bottle lasts a long time. This is fairly inexpensive and sold in more stores that sell alcohol.
Dasha D.
Ekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk. obl
Good product. pleasant taste, very like the aftertaste of juniper. is good both in solo performance, and in the addition of toppings and juices. perfect for digestiv and aperitif. many cocktails can be prepared with this product. Like it awesome 👏🏼
Francis G. P.
S Ozone Park, NY
It is a really strong drink but still great! Would definitely purchase again! It definitely met my expectations.
Morgan K.
Gainesville
Best bang for your buck! Good quality at a fair price. Perfect for cocktail or on the rocks! I make sure to always keep some stocked in my bar. The taste was good and the next day I wasn’t left feeling drowsy. I would definitely buy again!
Katie C.
Omaha
Beefeater is my gin of choice for one of my very favorite summer drinks: Gin and Tonic!  I also love the way the bottle looks on my bar cart at home (great packaging) and I even prefer it to other brands of gin.  I will most definitely purchase again!
Ajsa M.
Munich , Bayern
Beefeater is not my go to gin. I feel like for the price there are better quality gins out there than Beefeater. It’s not as aromatic as some others and the flavor comes off more pungent than others. It’s not a bottle I would recommend to someone simply because there are better out there.
Amber F.
Beaver Falls, PA
Definitely not my first choice of gin. I mostly would purchase this because it is cheap but I cannot drink it straight. The packaging is standard and doesn’t stand out. I wouldn’t recommend this to others unless they were on a budget
Endri P.
Makes a good mixed drink!! Would highly recommend. I like the way it comes as well, packaging is great! Fun party treat
Ask a question to the Influenster community...