BY BEEFEATER #10 in Gin

Beefeater London Dry has a remarkably clean flavour, with a bold juniper character that is balanced with strong citrus notes, making it the perfect gin to enjoy with the tonic of your choice. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink.
Kim B.
Lakewood
Quality liquor for a reasonable price. I was looking for a gin to combine with my ginger beer to create a London mule and this caught my eye. It is smooth to drink with no harsh before or after taste. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice gin to enjoy at home.
Kyra W.
springfield
One of my go to bottles of Gin. As far as flavor goes, beefeater has a good taste and mixes well with others. Can find at most stores around. Packaging is very unique to the brand! Like I said, it’s one of my go to bottles so I will definitely buy again!
Loretta L.
Richmond Hill, GA
Definitely a bar staple, but not my personal favorite.
It’s an affordable mixer but you can definitely taste that price point! I keep this on hand for large gatherings but I don’t ever serve it without mixing in something higher shelf.
kallie S.
Tucson
Love this drink! Goes good with tonic water, club soda, limes! Great flavor! Not your usual drink. I prefer it over anything! Packaging is good, great bottle to save. So need to switch it up! It's good with anything! Honestly I'd recommend it to anyone.
Crystal l.
Orange, CA
I love this gin. I personally only like gin. I mix it with 7 up and grenadine and a lot of ice. It makes a very sweet drink. You can barely taste the gin. So for those of you who don’t like the taste of liquor this would be a great choice for you.
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
This particular gin goes down so smooth.  It is one of the few gins I can drink on the rocks.  It is affordable and you can find it at a local liquor store.  I am a frequent customer of Beefeater only when Hendrick's Gin isn't available.  I would definitely continue to consume Beefeater.
Tiffany V.
Purchased a few times recommended by a few friends. Made a few cocktails such as typical gin and tonics as well as dirty martinis. Good taste, taste expensive, high end and not like a well “happy hour special for $5”
Anna S.
Very good in a mix drink. I didn’t like gin until I had this one. I love it in a good cocktail, it can be simple and still taste good. It’s affordable and goes well with mint and lime, I have bought it several times.
Lindsey K.
This gin is also a staple in our household to make martinis and mix with G and D Vermouth, Spanish olives ... and you have yourself one heck of a martini. Make sure to add a bit more vermouth than gin for this.