BY BEEFEATER #35 in Grilling Tools

The BeefEater Single Access Door features a sleek stainless exterior, is the perfect addition to any Built in BeefEater gas grill and can be mounted for left hand or right hand opening. Product Dimensions (in inches): 18 W x 22 H x 2 D. Cutout... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Amazingly strong and durable. I absolutely loved this. I would recommend this product to anyone. Its compact but just big enough. Have to try it!!
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
i love it especially since it help keep my money safe and it is very easy to hide in the house or when you try to hide stuff away from your kids(:
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Fairview Park
A great drink that can be mixed in cocktails or served on its own! It's great for parties or winding down after a long day.
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Canton
There is nothing better than a martini with Beef Eater Gin! It simply can't be beat. I only drink this brand of Gin.
Weslie H.
Weslie H.
Pangburn, AR
Amazing product!! Definitely reccomend to everyone and anyone!! It is amazing!!!! I think everyone needs this
SAID S.
SAID S.
CITE 08 MAI 1945 VILLA N 14 BOUDOUAOU WILAYA DE BOUMERDES ALGER
I LIKE THIS
 donné votre consentement pour recevoir des offres partenaires lors de votre inscription sur l'un de nos sites ou via l'un de nos partenaires. Vous pouvez, à tout moment, vous désinscrire de l'abonnement aux newsletters qui est réalisé automatiquement au moment de votre inscription sur un de nos sites en cliquant sur le lien de désabonnement disponible à chaque envoi d'une newsletter à son adresse électronique ou en se connectant au site dans la rubrique « Mon comptes » sous la rubrique « Mes paramètres ».
Lucri I.
Lucri I.
Bucharest
My father has one of this for his stash and I always admired it! I used to hide my important stuff on this one and you can use it for different purposes.I recommend.
Kirsys F.
Kirsys F.
Is excellent productIs excellent productIs excellent productIs excellent productIs excellent product