Beech-Nut veggies squash, peas & pear pouch

by Beech-Nut

Buttery squash, sweet peas and juicy pears team up for grab-and-go fruit ’n’ veggie goodness. Savory and satisfying, our Stage 2 Beech-Nut veggies-on-the-go squash, peas & pear Pouch is a squeezable, please-able delight.

Benefits of our Stage 2 Baby Food Pouches:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Easy-squeeze package for busy babies and toddlers.
  • Made with real fruits and vegetables.

Squash, pears, peas, citric acid, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beech-Nut veggies squash, peas & pear pouch!
West Seneca, NY
Love that this has a mix of veggies as sometimes little ones tend to lean more towards sweeter fruit only ones. The price isn't bad for the packaging and quality. Love that our 2 year old still likes these and can enjoy them as a snack on the go when we're out and about. We will definitely continue to buy these.
Have tried almost all flavors. Like the variety for baby. No complaints and would recommend.
Huntington
child enjoyed it good safe healthy ingredients often sales available to offset slightly higher pricing but convenient
Green Bay, WI
Our daughter loved this and would crazy when she say one. I think “squeezy” was one of her first words. 😂 she is 4 and still asks for them when she sees them in the grocery store.
Ballston Spa, NY
My son loves these! From early eater to toddler he's been a fan! Easy for them to hold and navigate themselves so it's a great form of pride for them. Good flavors and they make eating veggies delicious! Definitely recommend them for any family!
Canton, GA
I love these “on-the-go” pouches. Especially the veggies. It helps you give your little one the smart amount of nutrients and veggies needed in a day, without over complicating things. This is a staple on our weekly grocery list.
Cameron, NC
This review is mainly for my oldest who now is 6 yet continues to ask for these. I continue to buy them for him do the amount of veggie servings. I do wish they would add more variety but overall I love these even for my 1st grader which is crazy to say.
adrian
Very good price ! It is perfect for my 6 month old ! She loves sucking out of these !
Gatlinburg
Beech-Nut is the only brand of purées that I fed my son. It doesn’t have hidden dairy and doesn’t complicate his acid reflux. But these on the go pouches were so convenient and easy! These are a must! Especially if you are busy and need to head out the door with your little one.
Middleton, MA
Those on the go purée are the best, helps a lot on outdoors, is easy to give to the baby any time.

Looking for your answer?