Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBeech-Nut
veggies carrot, zucchini & pear pouch

Beech-Nut veggies carrot, zucchini & pear pouch

by Beech-Nut

Beech Nut Veggies On - The - Go Carrot, Zucchini & Pear Blend Stage 2. For 6 months and up. Made with natural ingredients. Contains no artificial flavors or colors. Free from gluten.

• Beech Nut Veggies On - The - Go Carrot, Zucchini & Pear Blend Stage 2.
  • 6 Months and up.
  • Made with natural ingredients.
  • Net Wt 3.5 oz (99 g).
  • Gluten Free

Carrots, Pears, Zucchini, Apples, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beech-Nut veggies carrot, zucchini & pear pouch!
Bear, DE
Beech-Nut veggies carrot, zucchini & pear pouch uploaded by Dorothy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love Beech-Nut pouches! My little ones teeth are hurting her and I worry that she’s not eating as much because of it so while I still encourage her regular foods this gives me a peace of mind that she’s getting good nutrition! Beech-Nut veggies carrot, zucchini & pear pouch
Christine, ND
Beech-Nut veggies carrot, zucchini & pear pouch uploaded by kristi A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these pouches! They are vary reasonable in price. I can give them to my 8 month old and 2 year old and know they are getting their fruits and veggies. Both are always wanting more!

Looking for your answer?