Beech-Nut Toddler Snacks Yogurt Melties Apple Pumpkin (Pack of 12)

by Beech-Nut

Beech-Nut Toddler Snacks Yogurt Melties Apple Pumpkin (Pack of 12)When your little one needs a little nibble, the harvest-fresh taste of fall's flavors always hits the spot. Buttery pumpkin and sweet apple combine in a delicious, melt-in-your-mouth...

Are they tasty ?
do theses melt fast?
Is this snack nutritional ?
Start your review of Beech-Nut Toddler Snacks Yogurt Melties Apple Pumpkin (Pack of 12)!
Independence, KY
Beech-Nut Toddler Snacks Yogurt Melties Apple Pumpkin (Pack of 12) uploaded by Rachael B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of sons favorite snacks. He just turned a year old. I love these because they aren't as sticky and messy as some of the other brands. These smell amazing and have a nice light but sweet taste. They are perfect size for a baby learning to eat on their own. I would recommend these to mom's and will purchase again. Beech-Nut apple & pumpkin fruit & veggie melties™
Lexington, SC
These are so easy to travel with and they don't take up a lot of space in the diaper bag. They are great to have on hand as a quick snack or something to keep the kids busy while waiting on food at a restaurant or sitting in church for example. They don't seem to be really filling, but it's a nice little tasty treat.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My four year old love yogurt melts but he was not too fond of this flavor. The pumpkin taste was too strong for him but all of the other flavors he loves so much. I love these, however, because of the added nutritional value that the pumpkin adds.
Saint Peters, MO
I love these Melties as a nutritional snack for my toddler. The most important thing to me about the food she eats is clear ingredients and you really won't find simpler ingredients than Beech-nut! These are also easy to take on the go which we love. Definitely recommend!
Wilmore, KY
My baby tears these up! He loves them. Although most of them still mainly end up on the floor for the dogs to eat, he successfully gets about 10 in his mouth when we put them in front of him. It has been great using these to teach him fine motor skills and learning the ability to pinch things.
Cullman, AL
I think my kid loves all of the yogurt melt flavors. I like how thin and uniform these are compared to the Gerber(which are thick). These melt easily price is more than Gerber but we like these.
Maurertown, VA
My daughter loves yogurt melts but this particular flavor seems to be her least favorite. She still eats them but she gets bored with them after a couple. She inhales other flavors.
I love having these packed in the diaper bag when we’re running errands. They’re so easy to grab and let my baby snack until i can get him home to eat. He loves the Apple pumpkin flavor so much, and they’re so easy for him to eat too!
Miami
Out of all the baby melts on the market, these are my child’s preferred brand. They’re affordable. Dissolve quicker than other brands. Would be awesome if you sold in bulk/bigger bags or more can in a bag.
My one year old loves these things. They are super handy to throw in your diaper bag and I love that he can feed himself without me worrying about him choking since they dissolve.