BY BEECH-NUT

Made with whole grain wheat flour, dried cane syrup, palm oil, banana puree. Its rich source of essential vitamins and minerals.

Angelia A.
Barryville, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My toddler absolutely just love these, they’re super convenient for when you’re on the go and your little one needs a snack, they come in all different kinds of flavors and are super easy to find in stores.
Leigh B.
Morganton
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Taste great. Whole gain is always best. They melt in your mouth almost immediately, so you don’t have to worry about choking. I’ve never met a toddler who didn’t absolutely love these. Imperative for the diaper bag
Celeste O.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Target
Great snack to use as a little reward. Taught my godson to walk with these. I personally think they taste like little banana rice cakes. Lol he loves it and so do I!
Cheryl L.
Orange, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always keep these on hand for my nephew. He loves these puffed treats. He can feed himself and loves the taste. And the price is so affordable. Definetly a must have for the toddlers on the move.
Bree D.
Liberty
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kiddos love these! I love the little heart shapes. They are the perfect snack. No matter if your in church, on the go, or play dates. The taste and size make them perfect.
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a MUST for your diaper bag, purse, car and whenever! My son loved them! Its so cool to watch them build their hand eye coordination with these snacks.
Katelyn T.
Mexico, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My son has been eating these since he was 4 months old, he absolutely loves them and the bigger kids think they are plain cereal so they leave them alone haha
Autumn M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
All my kids love these, I have tried them myself and they are very flavorful! I buy these often! And they arent very expensive so that's a great perk as well!
Barbara P.
Brooklyn
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loovve these little puffs. Not to heavy on childs stumach makes a great snack especially for on the go.all of my children ate tgese and they are great tasting
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby niece can’t get enough of these things. They really help with motor skills teaches them to pick up things. Super affordable as well. Highly recommend