Beech-Nut Table Time for Toddlers, Banana Puffs, 1.5-Ounce Containers (Pack of 6)

BY BEECH-NUT

Bree D.
Liberty
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kiddos love these! I love the little heart shapes. They are the perfect snack. No matter if your in church, on the go, or play dates. The taste and size make them perfect.
Cheryl L.
Orange, MA
I always keep these on hand for my nephew. He loves these puffed treats. He can feed himself and loves the taste. And the price is so affordable. Definetly a must have for the toddlers on the move.
Alicia A.
Santa Ana, CA
These little finger foods are awesome for toddlers. Fits perfectly in their little hands and they are easy go to's and the little ones love them.
Erin C.
Higganum, CT
Beech nut has been my favorite brand of food for my son since he was able to start eating! These puffs were. Must in my house!!