Beech-Nut sweet potato, mango & yogurt melties™

by Beech-Nut

Savory sweet potatoes and tangy mango—who knew they would taste so good? We did! We blended both with creamy yogurt to make a melt-in-your-mouth morsel of wholesome goodness for tots aged 8 months and older. We used only 8 ingredients to make our Stage 3 Sweet Potato, Mango & Yogurt Melties™—which is why they’re so delicious and simple #realfoodforbabies.

• Made with only 8 ingredients.
  • Melt-away texture makes learning to chew easy.
  • Convenient resealable pouch for easy storage.
  • Real food for real taste. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Sweet Potato, Mango, Non Fat Dry Milk, Cane Sugar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Fruit Pectin, Mixed Tocopherols (To Preserve Freshness)

Contains Milk

Can I feed this to my 9 month old?I was recommended this item
Start your review of Beech-Nut sweet potato, mango & yogurt melties™!
How would you rate this product?
I don't think there's any way that Beech-Nut sweet potato, mango & yogurt melties™ could improve. My daughter absolutely loves these in all flavors. They are light but not chalky. they dissolve right in her mouth and they're easy for her to chew. There's a lot of vitamins and minerals in them as well that she's getting. They also use way more natural ingredients which I love.
Lexington, SC
Both of my boys love these! I have found that the yogurt bites are a great way to introduce new flavors. They are so easy to travel with and they don't make a mess! I always have some in my diaper bag as a just in case. They all taste great as well, mama has to taste test of course!
Glendale, AZ
We love Beech-Nut so I was excited when my son was old enough to try these. It really helps them practice picking up their food and feeding themselves and the flavor is great too. These are very convenient snacks on the go and very affordable too.
Hot Springs, AR
My baby does not like these as much as other yogurt melt brands. They seem to be a little thicker or grainier. I think if they melted more easily or had a smoother texture they would be better.
Durant
My son loved these. They’re easy for him to pick up and eat. He didn’t choke on them since they dissolve so quickly. He’s now outgrown them but will definitely be using them again with my daughter when she is old enough to eat them. I love not having to worry about what’s in them
Fairport, NY
Beech-Nut sweet potato, mango & yogurt melties™ uploaded by Lisa G.
My son loves these and so do I! He has eaten Beech-Nut sweet potato, mango & yogurt melties™ ever since he was about 6 months (he had a lot of teeth really early) and still does at 22 months. I love that they are a healthier alternative to a lot of other snacks he likes to eat because they’re legitimately made with real fruit, vegetables and yogurt- which helps his digestive system. I also use these as an addition to meals sometimes when he’s being a little pickier than usual. One of my favs and his!
These are great as an introduction to finger food for babies. I break them up into quarters initially when baby is just learning how to chew. They melt quickly, so choking isn't much of a concern. And they taste good! My only problem with them is they get sticky when wet, so when baby's slobbery fingers touch them and then they drop them, they stick to baby's clothes, the floor, etc. Not a big deal, as messes are just part of parenting.
Batavia, OH
Beech-Nut sweet potato, mango & yogurt melties™ uploaded by DJ O.
I love both flavors of the Beech-nut melties. My daughter has not problem eating them since she was a year old and still asks for them every now and then. I love to snack on them as well because they have some protein and great flavor. They are dried yogurt bits that won't melt in your hand.
I received a free sample of these from pinchme and my two boys ages 2 & 5 absolutely loved them! I love how it’s such a simple snack that can easily be taken anywhere and isn’t messy. I love the short ingredients list as well!
Brandon, MS
OUR FAV BRAND EVER!!!! We will seriously try anything Beech Nut. Love the no additives and organic. I do not have to worry about what my little one is eating and know it will taste good! Worth every penny!