Beech-Nut strawberry, apple & yogurt melties™

Everyone loves a good snack—but it’s even better when it’s made with real, natural ingredients. Stage 3 Strawberry, Apple & Yogurt Melties™ check all the boxes: the natural sweetness of crisp, juicy apples and ripe summer strawberries mixed with creamy yogurt in one delicious, melt-in-your-mouth piece for tots aged 8 months or older. And it’s made with just 10 ingredients to keep it simple!

• Made with just 10 ingredients.
  • Melt-away texture makes learning to chew easy.
  • Convenient resealable pouch for easy storage.
  • Real food for real taste. No artificial colors or flavors.

Ingredients: Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Apples, Non Fat Dry Milk, Strawberries, Cane Sugar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Fruit Pectin, Dried Beet Juice (For Color), Mixed Tocopherols (To Preserve Freshness).

Contains Milk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beech-Nut strawberry, apple & yogurt melties™!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix, AZ
My 1 year old loves to eatthis in the morning the pouches one and believe me it gives her all the nutrients and fatning she needa
Both of my girls enjoyed this yogurt melt. Even the bigger kids enjoyed thos. It has a great flavor and dissolve fairly quickly.
Cadet
These were fantastic for when we are at someone's house she is teething so she can chew and it melts no worry for choking
Dallas, TX
I love them for my toddler . Teaching her how to chew now. However these are overpriced I just paid $3 in Wal-Mart per packet.
Eglin Afb, FL
My son also loves these. My older children would eat them to if I let them. I need to go purchase more. I will be recommending.
Maurertown, VA
My daughter loves these! They’re nice and creamy and the flavor is great! We went through this particular flavor super fast!
My nephew gets so excited when he even spots these on the counter, he loves them!!! It’s hard to get him to stop eating them.
Newtown, CT
Yummy and my son loves them! Feel so good that they melt so prevents choking. So great!! Love them and taste good too!
Carriere, MS
My baby loves loves loves these. They cheer her up every time she’s fussy. They’re so easy for her to eat. They’re amazing.
218 Johnson street statesboro, ga
I live the brand because they dont put all the bad fillers in their products! My baby absolutely loves these little snacks.