BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut Stage 5 Fruities On-the-Go Banana, Apple & Strawberry Puree: All natural Full serving of fruit Convenient and fun snack No artificial preservatives No artificial colors or flavors BPA-free packaging Stage 5: 24+ months see more...

Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Burlington, WA
The other day my 18 month son and I were stuck in the car much longer then planned thanks to road work. I was so grateful to have these in the car and so was my son. It was a snack I felt good about him eating and due to the great packaging he was able to independently eat it in the car.
Janine R.
Janine R.
These are so easy to just throw in the diaper bag and go! They come in handy when you're in a hurry but need to pack snacks for the kids.
Karessa F.
Karessa F.
WILMINGTON, DE
My son loves these! He likes the flavors, I love that it's all natural. I do wish that they came in a 6oz pouch. But, they're great either way. I keep at least 2 in my bag, at all times.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Knoxville, TN
When i work at summer day camp lots of the parents pack there kids this and it is the first thing a lot of the kids eat.