BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut Stage 3 Sweet Corn & Rice Baby Food: Made with wholesome goodness High-quality natural ingredients A nutritious meal with a gentle taste and texture made especially for your baby From about 8 months Excellent source of protein 4g of fiber see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son would not eat the gerber brand." in 1 review
Wendolly  M.
Wendolly M.
Merchantville, NJ
Our baby likes all of the flavors in the dinner variety, and we've been ordering it regularly for the past 5 months. Mine has always arrived packaged well. However, one glaring problem is quality control by the manufacturer. A couple of months ago, we noticed that some flavors were unusually watery, and some were unusually thick. More recently, the last couple of shipments have some jars that were solid or cake-like in consistency, almost as if it were dehydrated. The texture is kind of like a cake, and it makes me question the manufacturer.
Kari B.
Kari B.
Paragould, AR
I love Beech Nut as a brand and this is one of my son's favorite flavors. Unlike most baby foods, this food actually has a pleasant smell to it. I also think that sweet corn and rice is an unique combination, which Beech Nut offers a lot of.
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
We love the beech nut brand baby foods. My 1 year old DS LOVED this mixture combination and we will definitely be buying this again.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Inez, KY
We loved the beech nut brand baby foods. My son would not eat the gerber brand. I think that the beechnut brand had more of a flavor to him than the gerber.
Candace R.
Candace R.
I give it an A+ this is one of the only baby foods I will and have fed my babies. I especially love their new natural line. My son wont eat anything else.
live l.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Mega Parent Expert
My young broth lovessssss these. Also , a very cheap item in any stores. ....
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
My daughter ate this like it was going out of style for a while. She loved it!!
Shannon d.
Shannon d.
North Las Vegas, NV
My baby won't eat this, than again I make my stuff all from home, I am not sure if that has anything to do it. I tried this as an alternative, but don't think I'll be purchasing it again for my young one. Maybe it's just not for her.
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
I remember those years.... my kids loved this stuff... and it was pretty cheap
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Very cost friendly, multiple flavors. This brand is outstanding- daughter loves it. It is smooth and creamy. Easy to find in stores.