BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut Stage 3 Chicken, Vegetables & Stars Baby Food: Made with natural ingredients Excellent source of vitamin C From about 6 months see more...

• How does this brand compare to the others? What is the best brand...2 Answers
amber w.
Cape coral, FL
My daughter hated this! I ended up giving my remaining jars to a friend because she wouldn't eat them. She was too young at the time to tell me what she didn't like about it though. Note: taste is subjective and not all kids like the same things.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
Beech nut is the brand I used when my boys were baby's and the apples and chicken was alway one of the knows they would always eat.
Ashley W.
My son loved the chicken baby food. I thought the texture was good for his age and did not have big pieces that would choke him.
Rachelle H.
Beach Nut is a healthy food option for your young baby! My son loved the apple and chicken mixture. Lots of protein with fruit!
Melanie B.
Colfax , Nc
While the thought is great, neither of my kids liked the chicken unless it was mixed with a ton of fruit. It's very bland.
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
This is really tasty! My baby is in love with it! He loves the flavor and cannot get enough of it.
Jessica Q.
These aren't as good tasting as fruits or veggies. but my kids always ate them mixed with fruits!
Tosha C.
Crab orchard , KY
My son always loved the meat flavors and I always loved this brand because it was the cheapest
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I remember loving these so much. Lol I still do too, they are just soooooo good and healthy.
Kaitlyn K.
How does this brand compare to the others? What is the best brand for jars of baby food?