BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut Stage 3 Apples & Bananas Baby Food, 6 oz : Made with natural ingredients plus vitamin C No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives From about 8 months Excellent source of vitamin C see more...

Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Pendleton, OR
I really like the beech nut baby food for my little one! Can't complain about fresh products into her tummy!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
My son loves beech but baby food especially apples and bananas! I definitely choose this over Gerber apples and banana. I've tasted it as well and it's really good!
Jana D.
Jana D.
I love Beech Nut brand when it comes to baby food. Good ingredients, and the kiddos love so many flavors! The stage 3 jars are the perfect size when their little tummies grow and they can eat more food. Apple banana was both of my kids faves, but they have a huge variety. Another favorite are the oatmeals! Their veggies are also great!

Karelisse V.
Karelisse V.
I don't know if my little sister would end up eating this or me 😂😂 this is my favorite flavor 😕 it tastes really good 😂👌🏼
stori  p.
stori p.
Universal Cty, TX
I LOVE BEECHUT! I like that can find an alternative at Wal Mart. they are all natural and no preservatives which is important to every mommy!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Horn Lake, MS
My son loved these. He had to have his food thick and these were the perfect consistency. Beechnut has a lot of great choices and a lot of their foods are all natural and no added ingredients that you cant pronounce. Lol
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
I really like this baby food. The consistency of it was nice and thick. My son liked these and the big jars were prefect proportions for him.
Emily  C.
Emily C.
Cleveland , Ohio
My son loves anything with banana, so this was a must for him, he loves it, I believe it's his favorite.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a favorite of all four of my babies. I always picked up a few extras because I knew they'd go through it quickly.
Alex W.
Alex W.
Weat Pittston, PA
My baby lov love loves these. I had a taste the other day, and they're actually not bad! Very sweet and nutritious.