BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut Stage 3 Apples & Bananas Baby Food, 6 oz : Made with natural ingredients plus vitamin C No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives From about 8 months Excellent source of vitamin C see more...

Jana D.
Jana D.
I love Beech Nut brand when it comes to baby food. Good ingredients, and the kiddos love so many flavors! The stage 3 jars are the perfect size when their little tummies grow and they can eat more food. Apple banana was both of my kids faves, but they have a huge variety. Another favorite are the oatmeals! Their veggies are also great!

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Horn Lake, MS
My son loved these. He had to have his food thick and these were the perfect consistency. Beechnut has a lot of great choices and a lot of their foods are all natural and no added ingredients that you cant pronounce. Lol
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
I really like this baby food. The consistency of it was nice and thick. My son liked these and the big jars were prefect proportions for him.
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Pendleton, OR
I really like the beech nut baby food for my little one! Can't complain about fresh products into her tummy!
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
My son loves apples and bananas so this mixture is his absolute favorite! He devours this in an instant. We have to keep it stocked regularly.
Krysta K.
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
My daughter loves gerber but for some reason she likes beech nut better, I wish they had a bigger variety, especially with meat, but I buy more jars of beech nut than I do gerber.
Ericka W.
Ericka W.
Jefferson, OH
I love beech nut baby foods! If you look at the ingredients it's usually what the food is and water, which is great because who wants to put a ton of garbage into their baby?!
Cristy-Ann L.
Cristy-Ann L.
BOMOSEEN, VT
All i have to say is yummy this is one of my sons favorite fruit mixes its always my go to flavor haha he just loves it and scarfs it down in record time!!! defianantly give it a try or two
Ruzica R.
Ruzica R.
My son loves the beechnut brand. but now he eats cereals and hes on stage 3 and table food.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
My son loves the flavor, but is still hungry after he finishes it, I have to feed him two jars for him to be satisfied