BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut Stage 3 Apples & Bananas Baby Food, 6 oz : Made with natural ingredients plus vitamin C No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives From about 8 months Excellent source of vitamin C see more...

Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a favorite of all four of my babies. I always picked up a few extras because I knew they'd go through it quickly.
Karelisse V.
I don't know if my little sister would end up eating this or me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ this is my favorite flavor šŸ˜• it tastes really good šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
My son loves the flavor, but is still hungry after he finishes it, I have to feed him two jars for him to be satisfied
Alex W.
Weat Pittston, PA
My baby lov love loves these. I had a taste the other day, and they're actually not bad! Very sweet and nutritious.
Kyra P.
Pendleton, OR
I really like the beech nut baby food for my little one! Can't complain about fresh products into her tummy!
Ruzica R.
My son loves the beechnut brand. but now he eats cereals and hes on stage 3 and table food.
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
My son loves anything with banana, so this was a must for him, he loves it, I believe it's his favorite.