BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut Stage 3 Apples & Bananas Baby Food, 6 oz : Made with natural ingredients plus vitamin C No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives From about 8 months Excellent source of vitamin C see more...

Tracy o.
Tracy o.
This was a favorite of my baby. It smells fresh and that is good as it makes the baby want to eat it as well. Other flavors are just as good.
Alex W.
Alex W.
Weat Pittston, PA
My baby lov love loves these. I had a taste the other day, and they're actually not bad! Very sweet and nutritious.
stori  p.
stori p.
Universal Cty, TX
I LOVE BEECHUT! I like that can find an alternative at Wal Mart. they are all natural and no preservatives which is important to every mommy!
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a favorite of all four of my babies. I always picked up a few extras because I knew they'd go through it quickly.
Karelisse V.
Karelisse V.
I don't know if my little sister would end up eating this or me 😂😂 this is my favorite flavor 😕 it tastes really good 😂👌🏼
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
My son loves beech but baby food especially apples and bananas! I definitely choose this over Gerber apples and banana. I've tasted it as well and it's really good!
Emily  C.
Emily C.
Cleveland , Ohio
My son loves anything with banana, so this was a must for him, he loves it, I believe it's his favorite.