BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut Stage 3 Apples & Bananas Baby Food, 6 oz : Made with natural ingredients plus vitamin C No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives From about 8 months Excellent source of vitamin C see more...

stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
I LOVE BEECHUT! I like that can find an alternative at Wal Mart. they are all natural and no preservatives which is important to every mommy!
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
My son loves apples and bananas so this mixture is his absolute favorite! He devours this in an instant. We have to keep it stocked regularly.
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
My son loves the flavor, but is still hungry after he finishes it, I have to feed him two jars for him to be satisfied
Ruzica R.
My son loves the beechnut brand. but now he eats cereals and hes on stage 3 and table food.
Cristy-Ann L.
BOMOSEEN, VT
All i have to say is yummy this is one of my sons favorite fruit mixes its always my go to flavor haha he just loves it and scarfs it down in record time!!! defianantly give it a try or two
Ericka W.
Jefferson, OH
I love beech nut baby foods! If you look at the ingredients it's usually what the food is and water, which is great because who wants to put a ton of garbage into their baby?!
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a favorite of all four of my babies. I always picked up a few extras because I knew they'd go through it quickly.
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
My daughter loves gerber but for some reason she likes beech nut better, I wish they had a bigger variety, especially with meat, but I buy more jars of beech nut than I do gerber.
Alex W.
Weat Pittston, PA
My baby lov love loves these. I had a taste the other day, and they're actually not bad! Very sweet and nutritious.
Tracy o.
This was a favorite of my baby. It smells fresh and that is good as it makes the baby want to eat it as well. Other flavors are just as good.