BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut Stage 2 Tender Young Green Beans Baby Food, 4 oz : Made with natural ingredients No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives From about 6 months see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
My son actually loves these! When I first got it and smelled it I was like "he's defiantly not going to like this it smells horrible" but he eats it right up! I don't know if it's because he loves food in general (because he does love food lol) or if he actually likes them. Love beach but though!
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
Surprisingly, my son loves these green beans! I was always afraid that he would avoid them, I guess because they're green, but I'm assured he would eat these green beans everyday for every meal if I allowed him to!
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really depends on the baby. My son disliked the green beans and spit them out. My nephew however loves them. The only baby food I like under the beech-nut brand for my son was bananas. I would stick to Gerber.
Amy A.
Prattville, AL
Gerber has always been the favorite to go to when it came to my kids. It was easier to keep on the spoon, but wasn't too thick. I tasted all foods that my kids ate, and Gerber always tasted the best. I love Gerber products!
Jenna H.
My baby really likes beech nut food- better than other popular brands. I even tried to home make my food but she preferred the jar.
Ericka C.
Edison, NJ
My fav baby food product!! all natural & good for the babies. in looking at it alone you can see its real food & it taste good.
Heather H.
Great brand. All Natural they do not put artificial colors or flavors in this. And its a great brand to start with for your 6 month and up/
Danielle y.
Leavittsburg, OH
My son likes most except the carrots. His favorite is the peaches. I Try to buy different Flavors to try.