BY BEECH-NUT

Beech Nut Sweet Potatoes & Apples.
Stage 2 from about 6 months.
Made with natural ingredients.
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. see more...

Stacia H.
Stacia H.
Villa Rica, GA
This flavor is my son's favorite and this brand is my favorite! I love knowing that their purees are cold processed which insures that more of the necessary vitamins are left in the food and not cooked out. My son hasn't found a single flavor that he doesn't like!
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Mega Parent Expert
I love beechnut and the fact that they still come in glass jars. I hate to warm anything up in plastic containers! I love that their purees are cold processed. It insures that more of the necessary vitamins are left in the food and not cooked out.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Sioux City, IA
When my daughter was little we tried this brand and she loved it. She really like this one along with many others. This brand is great and we trust it.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
Beechnut is a baby must for baby food! They have lots to choose from and are mostly organic! The price is great also!
Betsy O.
Betsy O.
My sons favorite Baby food brand was Beech Nut in particular thus flavor . Weird combination but he loved it lol
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
My son loves this flavor. It's one of the only ones he will eat! Absolutely love and trust this brand.