BY BEECH-NUT

Although most of your babys nutrients will still come from your breast milk at about six months, shell also be building a taste for more food. Its time to add combination foods for added variety and flavor like Beech-Nut Good Evening Sweet Potato & Turkey.

Beech-Nut Good Evening Sweet Potato & Turkey Stage 2 Baby Food:

• From about six months
  • Supports bone and teeth development
  • Supports a healthy immune system
  • Supports a healthy digestive system

Sweet Potatoes, Water, Sweet Dairy Whey, Turkey, Heavy Cream. Contains: Milk.

Amanda B.
crowley, LA
Beech nut is a crowd pleaser in our home. I have five children of which all have been served beech nut. They use natural ingredients for an affordable price! This flavor, of course I tasted it, was a hit, and it smells appetizing as well
Amanda M.
My daughter loved this flavor. Of course I tested it and it didn't taste too bad. They did a good job giving it a nice flavor and not making it too bland, like a lot of baby food out there.
Stephanie Y.
I love Beech-Nut and so do my kids. I try every baby food that my kids have eaten and this brand tastes the best. This is one of my kids' favorite flavors.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a crowd pleaser in my household when my kids were babies they enjoyed the turkey and sweet potato flavor when I was happy with the price
Heather J.
I used to only buy Beech-Nut but after all the reports about bad things in them I stopped buying them. Plus this one was pretty gross.
Shauna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Beechnut uses nothing but natural ingredients which is the best for baby. Yummy in the tummy for the little itty bity baby
Kate E.
Beach nut is an awesome baby food brand. my daughter prefers these and this combo over the fruit.
Amy R.
Both my girls enjoyed this as a baby. It was a favorite for sure in our household.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
My boy was a big fan of sweet potato. Great baby food brand with great taste and flavors. Totally recommend