BY BEECH-NUT

"Advancing Nutrition" is Beech-Nut's pledge to provide nutritious food choices for toddlers. Let's Grow! products start with natural and essential nutrients of the highest standards. Then proactive nutrients do even more by helping support healthy growth and development.

• What is a reason you would not buy beech nut baby food?1 Answers
Chante P.
My son liked the other beech nut flavors,but he hated the meat flavors and I don't blame him.I tasted this flavor and it was disgusting! I tried multiple times to get him to try it,but he would just spit it back out.But he definitely did like the other beech nut flavors!
Amber P.
Bristol, IN
My boys loved beech nut. I thought the quality of beech nut was just as good if not better than the competition. I will continue to use their products for my future children.
brittanysmith980
Summerville
I thought that the consistency was too runny and the taste was not great. Truthfully it didn't taste anything like turkey or rice.
Katelyn I.
Fredericksburg, VA
Its very runny and non of my kids like it. I always had to add oatmeal or whole wheat cereal to it to get my daughter to eat it.
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Beech nut proudest are better than other baby food that I have bought in the past and my children love them.
Soleid D.
I love beech nut and all their ingredients but i must say that the savory flavors were not my child's favorites.
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What is a reason you would not buy beech nut baby food?