BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut Stage 2 Pears & Raspberries Fruit, 4 oz : All natural plus vitamins Contains natural sugars only Excellent source of vitamin C Two servings of fruit From about 6 months see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Gabrielle H.
This was my daughter's favorite fruit. The price on these is just amazing, but unfortunately when your child is a little older, one jar just won't fill them up.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
When my son was a baby this was one of his favorites. I appreciate Beechnuts attention to quality.
Jennifer L.
This was my daughters favorite flavor. She loved he color and the texture of the pears and raspberry mixture.
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
My daughter loved this flavor and brand! Healthy and delicious, trusted brand, good price.
Kasha M.
My son absolutely LOVED this flavor. He made a sour face at first but then started to get use to it. Definitely recommended! I'm going to buy some more when I can.
Soila F.
Great alternative from gerber it's actually cheaper and it still had the great taste.
Emily C.
Muskogee, OK
My LO LOVES pears! It's an awesome 100% fruit organic brand that we love in our home!
Amanda N.
Beechnut baby food is my favorite. I really like their "just" kind - you know exactly what's in them.
Sami E.
Elba, ID
Love this brand. Love how affordable they are, the freshness they provide, the options they have, the stage of food. Such a great product for your little one.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , TN
Love Beechnut baby food products! There always made and sealed with freshness! My baby always likes what's in the menu when I choose BeechNut! I enjoy that there is stages of baby food available for each milestone to grow with my child.