BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut Stage 2 Pears & Raspberries Fruit, 4 oz : All natural plus vitamins Contains natural sugars only Excellent source of vitamin C Two servings of fruit From about 6 months see more...

Irene Q.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
All five of my children, some of my foster babies, my grandbabies and now my great grandson loves Beech Nut baby foods ! I must have bought every flavor vegetables, fruits and cereals they've ever made ! Every baby I fed this to loved the fruits the best, especially pears . This flavor is a new one my great grandson likes very much so perfect !
Escoria T.
Escoria T.
My baby only loved this kind! Maybe it was the raspberries. And even at age range she still eats it! It is a great and highly qualified brand for all babies. This is a quality product no matter the price and if you haven't tried it you should try it. I stacked up on a lot of this.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Mission, KS
I have an aunt who is total care and eats baby food and beech nut is the only brand she really gets. We get it at Walmart and it's cheaper than the other brands and comes in a large variety of different flavors. I've tasted it myself and it tastes good!
kathleen m.
kathleen m.
Vernon, FL
Both my babies love this. I discovered this brand from my mother and I have been quite impressed. There are so many different flavors that I have never seen anywhere else. And my kids love them. Pricing if some of the lowest.
MaryAnn H.
MaryAnn H.
My aunt bought this for my cousin when he was a baby.
It was cheaper than Gerber's, which is why she bought it. It's really just as good, honestly. It has the consistency of apple sauce and it smells sweet.
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
In love with beach but products!!!!! So good for the baby and they don't have a bad taste all natural products and they are awesome price
Becky S.
Becky S.
My daughter loves this brand baby food. Has more flavor combinations. This flavor is just one of the many she loves.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love this baby food it's all natural my sone can have enough he always wants more. Great texture as well.
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert
My son absolutely loved to eat this flavor when he was around 7 months old and started trying solids
Vinessa E.
Vinessa E.
South Wales, NY
Loved Beech Nut foods for both of my children. My son preferred this flavor over any of the others!