BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut® Stage 2® Pears & Pineapple.
From about 6 months.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

• Am I the only person who loves to taste baby food? 26 Answers
  • What was your babies favorite flavor? 34 Answers
  • What is the typical shelf life on these?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Avril J.
Avril J.
My son enjoys beechnut products. That's all i buy for him. He does not care for Gerber or other brands as much as his beechnut foods. They are always nutritious and delicious and more importantly very affordable. Price is always important when it comes to the little ones for me.
Felisha H.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
'll three of my kids loved beech nut. They even had a little mailing thing when my son was smaller where beech nut sent coupons and a bib for him to wear. I loved this brand of food and chose it with all three children.
Gina M.
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
I personally love beach but brand baby food! The fact that all their food is made from what it says on the jar is awesome! And my son loves it too, witch is a double plus! Defiantly recommend this for everyone!
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
My 10 month old daughter loves this! She's not a fan of baby food but she ate this all up. I like this because it's not to sweet. Sometimes I like to make muffins with this and it still packs flavor.
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
El paso, Tx
My daughter liked these ! I kept watching her face because she's really taste sensitive and makes faces when she dislikes something but it's infant approved!! Lol
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
My babies love these. Everything ive bought from beech nut my bbys loved it. I decided to give it a try myself and they don't have a weird artificial taste to it
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
My daughter loves these! She always ate when it was Beechnut. Super reasonable on prices, and you can always find coupons too! I would definantly recommend.
Mira S.
Mira S.
Augusta, GA
Both of my sons loved Beech Nut baby foods, especially the fruit flavors like the pineapple/pear mix which has a great taste of sweet with a hint of tart.
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
My baby loves eating these her favorite one is apple and she also likes the carrot one she is about to be 9 months old and still enjoys them.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Menifee, CA
I love beech nut baby food. Its all natural and organic i believe. The fruits and veggies are great and you can get them almost anywhere
Erica R.
Erica R.
Hammond, IN
What was your babies favorite flavor?
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Am I the only person who loves to taste baby food?
minzila k.
minzila k.
How is this product
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Are these better that the Gerber brand ?
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
I need this. Where can I buy it?