BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut® Stage 2® Pears & Pineapple.
From about 6 months.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

• Am I the only person who loves to taste baby food? 26 Answers
  • What was your babies favorite flavor? 34 Answers
  • What is the typical shelf life on these?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Janine T.
La Porte, IN
My kids always loved the pear/pineapple mix baby foods. Usually they wouldn't even want their dessert because they wanted this instead. We still keep some around the house and my kids have been off baby foods for 2 years
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
My babies always love this brand it's just as good as gerber and it is super affordable you have many flavors to choose from and they all taste good I would definitely recommend this product
Avril J.
My son enjoys beechnut products. That's all i buy for him. He does not care for Gerber or other brands as much as his beechnut foods. They are always nutritious and delicious and more importantly very affordable. Price is always important when it comes to the little ones for me.
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm reviewing this for myself....I don't have children yet but my brothers and I used to eat this all the time! Wed steal it from the cupboard and our baby brother would have no dessert lol. It tastes so good so I can't wait to these to my baby when she gets old enough!
Sky A.
Bronx
I love this brand. I have tried Gerber and earths best but my son only likes this one. Great price they sell them at my supermarket for 10 for $4. I love that you actually know what you child is eating. I would recommend this product to all parents.
Debrian W.
Beech Nut is a great brand for babies because they don't use so many preservatives. They even have organic options. You can trust that you are giving your baby quality food. The prices are outstanding as well.
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
This is the only brand my baby girl loves to eat, She just turn 6 months today as I'm starting to try out different foods for her she loves this. It's not to sweet which I really like I even got my 2 year old to eat these too
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kids loved beech nut, they love banana,carrots &sweet potatoes the most.. The price is cheap and I brought like a lot of them. They're amazing and I recommend to all the parents out there . The price is not that bad .
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
'll three of my kids loved beech nut. They even had a little mailing thing when my son was smaller where beech nut sent coupons and a bib for him to wear. I loved this brand of food and chose it with all three children.
Kisha T.
San Antonio, TX
Beech Nut baby food is absolutely amazing to me! They only use the fruits and veggies that the flavor is and thats it! My son has ate Beech Nut baby food from 3 months to 11 months and he absolutely loves it! They have so many flavors he can try! Definitely recommend trying Beech Nut baby food!
Erica R.
Hammond, IN
What was your babies favorite flavor?
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Am I the only person who loves to taste baby food?
minzila k.
How is this product
Yolanda B.
Are these better that the Gerber brand ?
Cynthia D.
I need this. Where can I buy it?