BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut Stage 2 organic multigrain ready-to-eat cereal™ pouch is a portable pack of wholesome grains made ready to eat whenever, wherever you are with your little one.

Stage 2 Organic Baby Cereal Pouch Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Premixed in a convenient pouch for at home or on-the-go eating.
  • Includes vitamins and minerals: 20% DV vitamin D, 25% DV zinc, 15% DV calcium, 10% DV biotin

Cooked baby cereal [water, organic whole grain wheat flour, organic whole grain oat flour, organic rice flour]. Contains Wheat

Vitamins & Minerals:

Tricalcium phosphate, electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, niacinamide (A B Vitamin), d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), calcium d-panothenate, riboflavin (Vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), folic acid (A B Vitamin), cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Buy on Amazon
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Our favorite brand of rice cereal for our twins! Healthier alternative to other rice cereal brands and very cost effective! Our boys love it mixed with other beechnut baby foods! also covered by WIC! Will continue to purchase!
Anita D.
First of all, my daughter just turned 6 months, and am trying out different types of cereals. when I first time I came across this one and tried it, she really did liked it. am not sure if it was the nut but am happy she did.
sheyla g.
This was and has always been my go to brand for baby cereal and its awesome how now they have it in multi grain i will be feeding this to my baby. Its healthier and i bet she'll love it.
Lisa C.
Jones, OK
First of all I know this is not the way to use this but we put it in out kids bottles and they slept so good!! We also mixed it with fruit and they loved it!!!!!
NISSA R.
My infant likes this cereal meaning she actually eats this one unlike the Gerber cereal. She is 8 months if that helps. Overall happy with this product.
Cecelia H.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter always favored this brand of cereal over the others .. I would just mix the smallest bit of applesauce in it to add some flavor ;)
Sarah R.
This is great because it is quick to make in the morning and helped when my toddlers iron showed as low on a blood test
Clarissa H.
New rochelle, NY
My son loves beech nut baby cereal its great and healthy. He also loves to eat so iam a happy camper
Ayanna W.
Philadelphia, PA
My niece loved this cereal as an infant. I always added a little bit of fruit to hers!