Beech-Nut® Stage 2 Naturals Just Pineapple, Pear & Avocado uploaded by Rosan C.

BY BEECH-NUT

Every ingredient in our Stage 2 Beech-Nut Naturals just pineapple, pear & avocado baby food is essential. Sunny pineapple brightens buttery avocado, and fresh pear adds sweet flavor and extra juiciness to keep things smooth. Just real, whole fruits and vegetables are inside this jar—and nothing else.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Just real fruit and vegetables. Nothing artificial added.

65% pineapple, 30% pears, 5% avocado.

Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
Normally I am a huge fan of beechnut, but this particular flavor I can not recommend. The consistency is like soup with little shreds of the pineapple that just stick to the inside of my daughter's mouth. If I mix it with cereal to thicken it up a tad it's not bad but the consistency without is awful.
Rosan C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I taste every single one of my son's baby foods before I give them to him. This particular flavor (IMO) tastes soo much like soap. It didn't taste good to me at all but of course, I had to have my son get a taste of it before I decided to throw it out or not. He ate half the container but that's it. You can always tell when he enjoys his food... He finishes it all. :) In this case, he didn't like the flavor of this one. Beech Nut has a ton of yummy flavors to choose from. Unfortunately, this one definitely won't be repurchased by me.

OH, & this one is VERY watery. It says it's Stage 2 but I honestly think you can give it to a baby who's starting on Stage 1.
Karen F.
Orlando, FL
I love Beech Nut; used to buy a different brand for my daugther but then noticed this brand and the fact that they are 100% natural and organic won me over. My daugther just started eating by mouth at almost 2 years old (feeds stricly from gastric tube since birth) so it's still weird for her to eat and taste things and these have been great for her; the combinations they pack are super creative and even thou sometimes they sound a little crazy they work perfectly! I try them before giving them to my girl and they are great!
Kayla T.
Even though this seemed like a totally crazy combination to me, I thought we'd give it a try anyway, and it was a HUGE hit in our house! My son usually won't open his mouth for more notes without coaxing, but this one he wanted more until it was all gone!
Abbie Q.
Love this combo of baby food for my baby. Glad they are adding avocados in with this fruit. It's a great way to increase different foods into my babies diet
BRIANNA T.
Jackson, CA
My son absolutely loves this one and i loved it cause it had avacodo in it I've never seen a baby food with avacodo.
Rosie R.
Mesquite, TX
My baby loves this ❤️ I only buy these for him it's more healthy then the rest of the baby food

back