Beech-Nut® Stage 2 Naturals Just Carrot, Corn & Pumpkin uploaded by Abbie Q.Beech-Nut® Stage 2 Naturals Just Carrot, Corn & Pumpkin uploaded by Amber A.Beech-Nut® Stage 2 Naturals Just Carrot, Corn & Pumpkin uploaded by christine C.

BY BEECH-NUT

Stage 2 Beech-Nut Naturals just carrot, corn & pumpkin baby food is fall-harvest flavor your little one can enjoy every day of the year, thanks to plump corn kernels, sweet chunks of pumpkin and bright, refreshing carrots blended to absolute yumminess.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Just real vegetables. Nothing artificial added.

63.96% carrots, 18.04% sweet corn, 18% pumpkin.

Abbie Q.
beech nut baby food is my favorite to use. I don't have time to grind up food for my baby so this is to the greatest option for me. I love that is in glass bottles and not plastic, and its 100% natural! This is one of my baby's favorite flavors too. My apple & pumpkin and apple and oats are big on their list too
Cecilia T.
Pharr, TX
Beech nut was definitely my favorite baby food brand to buy for my daughter. Like any mother I was curious to what she was eating and would taste it sometimes and this food tasted soooo much better than the gerber brand. I really recommend this brand of food! They have varietys of fruits and veggies for babies.
Kirstin C.
My baby loves the Beech-Nut brand of baby food! She is 7 months old and we have tried so many different flavors and each has been a big hit with her. The consistency is good and I love the simple ingredients without a bunch of fillers or preservatives.
Cheryl H.
Princeton, ME
I love this brand, and my daughter loves this flavor. It's nice knowing exactly what is going into your baby's food when you feed them, especially if they were preemies or sickly at birth.
All that's in this glass jar is literally carrot, sweet corn and pumpkin. That's it. That is it. And the texture is just right for those coming off of smooth/puree baby food and into ones with more texture.
If we have another baby, I'll definitely use this brand, and it's even better with the price!
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
This seemed to have a different texture/consistency than some of the other jarred foods we have purchased. This flavor wasn't a favorite, but there are many others that were hits offered by this brand.
Stacey D.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I love the beech nut brand and I my daughter loved this particular flavor. I love that the glass jar packaging means no bpa. These are easy to just throw in the diaper bag and take with you.
Anna B.
I cannot say how much i appreciate knowing that what is on the label of the jar is the only things that are in the jar. Carrot, corn, and Pumpkin.
christine C.
I love this brand of baby food. the jars that say just in front of the ingredents is just what they say no added stuff! my daughter loves them too.
BRIANNA T.
Jackson, CA
This is super sweet, but my son loves it. Its super fresh and just needs quick stir. I got this from raleys.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman, TX
My son loves carrots and corn. They're his favorite and it's perfect that beech nut offers them together.