Beech-Nut® Stage 2 Naturals Apple, Cinnamon & Granola uploaded by Samantha W.Beech-Nut® Stage 2 Naturals Apple, Cinnamon & Granola uploaded by Kathryn B.

BY BEECH-NUT

Sweet apple purée pairs deliciously with lightly spiced granola in each yummy spoonful. Serve our Stage 2 Beech-Nut Naturals apple, cinnamon & granola baby food slightly warmed, and it tastes like fall in a jar! Just a little cinnamon and some water are added to this baby food recipe to make it complete.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Just real fruit, mild spice and grains. Nothing artificial added.

74.4% apples, 20% water, 4% oats, 1% barley flakes, 0.5% amaranth flour, 0.1% cinnamon. Contains Wheat

Buy on Walmart
Samantha W.
Clinton, IA
My baby LOVES her beechnut! Honestly have nothing bad to say about this brand! They have a wide variety of flavors! My only con is that, not every store carries all flavors, you have to order online for certain flavors. Other than that, no complaints over here. And we will continue using beechnut!! ❤️❤️
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
My little one loved this and I liked giving it to him.  I also tried it myself and loved it.  I like that Beech Nut keeps things simple and doesn't add any "extras."  I like that I'm giving my baby something wholesome and good.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
I really surprised with the quality of this product that has such a great price. I tried before giving It to my son and it tastes real and fresh. I believe it will become our to go baby food brand. I absolutely love that ingredients list.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
I was a bit scared to get this for my baby. But i wanted him to try something else then just fruits and he loves it. He ate all of it. It smells great and taste pretty good too. Not to expensive. Its a must try. I will be buying again.
Kirstin C.
Get your baby ready for fall with this Beech-Nut cinnamon puree. This was my baby's first time having cinnamon and she loved it! It smelled good and the flavor was good with the mix of fruit and granola. We will be buying this again for our baby in the future!
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
This is my daughter's absolute favorite baby food! We picked some jars up at Walmart, and now have to grab her at least a couple every week. She absolutely loves the taste, and mommy loves that she knows exactly what is in the food. Great job, Beech Nut!
Tara B.
Love love love this brand! My LO loves this. She even knows the jar & gets excited. It smells & actually taste good. It looks like food not just mystery baby food. Very affordable a jar is about 94 cents.
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
So today while at food four less I was purchasing my food for the week and I came across these baby foods which were on sale. I decided since I'm pregnant and a few more months to go I might try some stuff for my baby just to know what is good for my baby. So I am currently eating this while I type. It is so good. Purchasing for my baby as soon as he turns 6 months.
Kathryn B.
Universal Cty, TX
It's going to sound funny but I love this flavor and brand of baby food. I just recently had all four of my wisdom teeth removed & had stitches in my gums. It was really difficult for me to find something I could eat that didn't make me feel sick from all the drugs I was taking and the pain in general. I'm sure kids would love it if an adult likes it!
kristiana c.
Novi, MI
I get the beechnut brand through WIC we get 32 jars a month ever since my daughter was 6 months old now she is about to be a year old. She loves this kind and the bananas so much
She has had no weird reactions to anything