Beech-Nut® Stage 2 Just Pear & Blueberry uploaded by Nikiah G.

BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut Stage 2 Baby Food is a wholesome staple for an infant's well-balanced diet. It's made with delicious fresh pears and plump blueberries. This natural baby food is pureed so infants can enjoy the taste and swallow it with ease. It's made with non-GMO ingredients and doesn't contain preservatives or additives. This 4 oz jar of baby food comes in a handy pack of 10. It's an ideal for infants 6 months and up. Try additional flavors from Beech-Nut such as green beans, apple and kiwi, pear and avocado, bananas, sweet potatoes and more (each sold separately).

Beech-Nut Naturals Stage 2 Just Pear and Blueberry Baby Food:

• 100% natural
  • Beech-Nut baby food is non-GMO verified
  • No preservatives or additives
  • Fresh ingredients in unique flavors
  • Just gentle cooking
  • Made with pears and blueberries
  • Easy way to introduce baby to textures and flavor
  • Microwavable

Pears, Blueberries

Shauna C.
my 10 month old son is a picky eater when it comes to most baby food but he really likes this kind, the texture he really likes too because its not all watery like some baby food is even at this stage. I buy from kroger because its convenient and I will be purchasing again.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
This is definitely my favorite brand of baby food. I love the brand as a whole. I really like that they come in the adorable glass jars. My baby gets so excited to eat these.
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
I recently bought this for my daughter, she has not tried it yet but I am sure she will love it. She's loved the other products of this company. I love how some are organic and love the little jars. So cute
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I'm so excited about this specific flavor, making these two blends homemade is difficult because of the pits. but buying jar and knowing its 100% organic and safe is perfect for me!
Michelle S.
West Warwick
I love all the different varieties beechnut has. This was a great way for me to get my babies eating more fruits and vegetables.
Abbie Q.
My baby loves this brand and the combo of blueberries and pears. I love that they are in little glass jars!!
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
Delicious! My son really enjoys this food. He was a little hesitant at first, but totally loves it!