BY BEECH-NUT

Two trusted brands have partnered to combine the infant nutrition expertise of Beech-Nut with authentic Hispanic flavors and traditions from Goya. Beech-Nut Goya baby foods are jointly created Hispanic-inspired flavors made especially for your baby. Beech-Nut Goya Carrots Peas Stage 2 Baby Food is made with natural ingredients. That means no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Trusted by moms since 1931, Beech-Nut is committed to providing wholesome and nutritious food choices to support the growth and development of your baby.

Beech-Nut Goya Carrots Peas Stage 2 Baby Food:

• Made with natural ingredients
  • From about 6 months
  • Fat free
  • Authentic Hispanic flavors made especially for your baby

Carrots, Water, Peas.

Christin L.
Siesta Key, FL
Love this product and I still use it even though my kids are older. I use it in place of milk and butter in Mac and cheese to add a notch of health
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
I love this product! I have used it with all of my children. Beechnut always provides a great product and has been around many years.
Whitney P.
Elliottville, KY
My daughter absolutely loves Beechnut, the carrots just so happen to be her favorite. I highly recommend this product!
Jessica Q.
Beech-nut is hands down my favorite baby food. these are so good and tasty! my daughter and i love them!