BY BEECH-NUT

Tender, roasted chicken served with a fresh medley of vegetables—now that sounds like dinner! We think your little one will agree—our savory Stage 2 Beech-Nut Classics vegetables & chicken is sure to hit the spot.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Real food for real taste.

47.92% vegetables (carrots, rehydrated potatoes, peas), 44.93% water, 7.15% finely ground chicken.

Buy on Walmart
Kelly O.
I absolutely love Beech Nut! It's inexpensive and my baby LOVES the different flavors! She especially enjoys the mixed fruit flavors. With so many choices its hard to choose which ones we get her every time we go shopping. But we haven't found a flavor she didn't like yet.
amber w.
Cape coral, FL
My daughter hated this! I ended up giving my remaining jars to a friend because she wouldn't eat them. She was too young at the time to tell me what she didn't like about it though. Note: taste is subjective and not all kids like the same things.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love beech nut foods this one especially my son just loved so much. it had the perfect consistency and the right amount of flavor he didn't have to think twice when trying this one.
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
This was one of my daughter's favorite stage 2 foods. She didn't care for anything except for chicken. I'm okay with it though because chicken is healthier than anything else (:
Amanda W.
Eagle Mountain, UT
I really like this brand of baby food, my little boy just started eating jar foods and he doesn't spit this one out! I even gave it a try and was surprised by how delicious it was!
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
I love Beechnut food, they are definitely a brand I trust. In the past they have always had great coupons, I go with either this or Gerber, I trust them both equally!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Gerber products has the best tasting naturally made products around. I love how my daughter adapted well to all vegetable and fruit types
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
Beech nut is the brand I used when my boys were baby's and the apples and chicken was alway one of the knows they would always eat.
Eden J.
Sparta, MI
I love gerber foods, my 3 boys were brought up on gerber and nothing else! I love the different flavors there are to choose from!
Ashley W.
My son loved the chicken baby food. I thought the texture was good for his age and did not have big pieces that would choke him.
Kaitlyn K.
How does this brand compare to the others? What is the best brand for jars of baby food?
Shannon L.
What is the consistency of this product? I'm trying to decide if I want to make my own chicken baby food for my twins, but am afraid it will be too grainy.