Beech-Nut® Stage 2 Classics Sweet Peas uploaded by Morenike K.

BY BEECH-NUT

Blended into a pleasing creamy purée, Stage 2 Beech-Nut Classics sweet peas deliver on flavor and wholesome goodness.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Real vegetables for real taste. No artificial colors or flavors.

74% peas, 26% water. Contains Kosher

Lauren B.
Lexington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We absolutely love the beechnut brand baby food! My son literally loves EVERYTHING he’s tried. It’s full of flavor and is the cheapest baby food we’ve found when purchased at #biglots. We will continue to use this brand as long as he likes it! I highly recommend it, especially for the price. You can’t beat it!
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Beech-Nut baby food has just redesigned all of their packaging and it couldn't be more adorable. The new look is so sophisticated and elegant and really markets their product better. Why is that important? Because they're baby food is affordable and delicious. If you have over looked their product before don't. Their selection is vast and it is just as (if not better) then some of the others.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
He hates it. I don't know about the beech nut baby food. My son is not with it. Didn't have this issue wit my daughter though. We'll I would not be buying it again
Latawnya P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love, much better than the leading brands the pice is better it has the same nutrients has the other brands and baby loves it too. I would recommend this product to all moms.
Elizabeth C.
Shawnee On Delaware, PA
My son loves this product the carrots are actually sweet and natural tasting I tried it before giving it to him and I wanted to keep eating them. For babies with teeth who's in the 2nd stage this is great
Karena R.
Lebanon, TN
My little guy loved this food and I like how Beech-Nut includes very few ingredients in each of their baby food jars. The jar is also pretty cute.
Amber W.
My son loved beech nut food when he was a baby there wasn't a food from them he didn't eat or like i think he liked sweet potato the best.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely a mommy fan of the baby food brand Beech-Nut but my little girl never liked this one veggie. Peas was always yuck to her
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
I feed my baby these types of food when I'm at any random place even though she crys for it but anyways its a great baby snack.
arielle m.
Kyle, TX
My son loved this baby food. I taste all of the food before serving ti to him. And this one tasted the best.