BY BEECH-NUT #99 in Baby Food

Mouthwatering pear and delicious raspberries blend together in this smooth and summery purée. Your little one will love the tangy taste of our Stage 2 Classics Beech-Nut pear & raspberry any time of year.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Real fruit for real taste.

70.83% pear purée concentrate, 21.16% water, 8% red raspberries, 0.01% ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).

Chrysalis P.
Staten Island, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My six month old loves this combo, I usually mix it with vegetables and she devours it like nothing else. I adore all the beechnut products, they are healthier than most brands and I never have to worry about "mysterious" chemicals or preservatives.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
All five of my children, some of my foster babies, my grandbabies and now my great grandson loves Beech Nut baby foods ! I must have bought every flavor vegetables, fruits and cereals they've ever made ! Every baby I fed this to loved the fruits the best, especially pears . This flavor is a new one my great grandson likes very much so perfect !
Escoria T.
My baby only loved this kind! Maybe it was the raspberries. And even at age range she still eats it! It is a great and highly qualified brand for all babies. This is a quality product no matter the price and if you haven't tried it you should try it. I stacked up on a lot of this.
Amber D.
Mission, KS
I have an aunt who is total care and eats baby food and beech nut is the only brand she really gets. We get it at Walmart and it's cheaper than the other brands and comes in a large variety of different flavors. I've tasted it myself and it tastes good!
kathleen m.
Vernon, FL
Both my babies love this. I discovered this brand from my mother and I have been quite impressed. There are so many different flavors that I have never seen anywhere else. And my kids love them. Pricing if some of the lowest.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , TN
Love Beechnut baby food products! There always made and sealed with freshness! My baby always likes what's in the menu when I choose BeechNut! I enjoy that there is stages of baby food available for each milestone to grow with my child.
Mary H.
My aunt bought this for my cousin when he was a baby.
It was cheaper than Gerber's, which is why she bought it. It's really just as good, honestly. It has the consistency of apple sauce and it smells sweet.
Kasha M.
My son absolutely LOVED this flavor. He made a sour face at first but then started to get use to it. Definitely recommended! I'm going to buy some more when I can.
Gabrielle H.
This was my daughter's favorite fruit. The price on these is just amazing, but unfortunately when your child is a little older, one jar just won't fill them up.
Sami E.
ELBA , ID
Love this brand. Love how affordable they are, the freshness they provide, the options they have, the stage of food. Such a great product for your little one.