Beech-Nut® Stage 2 Classics Peaches uploaded by Taylor W.

BY BEECH-NUT

Sweet, juicy, succulent peaches are a favorite around here, and with good reason! Our Stage 2 Beech-Nut Classics are loaded with them—it’s like opening a jar of summer, all year-round.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Real fruit for real taste.

76% peach purée concentrate, 23.85% water, 0.1% citric acid, 0.05% ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).

• Is it right I keep giving my baby stage 1 even though she...2 Answers
Vivien F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this food! So happy that it is a nice clean brand. I love the options. Want to get the kale one of these my daughter doesn't like the green bean one for some reason.. But I'm trying my best to get her to love veggies and this brand definitely helps
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
When my girls were at the baby food stage, I tried this brand and they seemed to like it. Out of this brand and the popular Gerber, which ever was on sale was the one I bought and my girls enjoyed them both.
Jennifer E.
My son loves all beech nut foods! I like them because they are more natural than gerber. They're also a bit cheaper! My nine month old eats like crazy so every penny helps ! Great baby food!
Maria R.
El Nido, CA
My kids loved all the beach nut products when they were babies. They have a really good flavor to them and overall its a great product and brand!!
Priscilla C.
Barstow, CA
My daughter loved these cute little food jars. She eats so much that we decided to get her some more. She eats them like no tomorrow love it !
Samantha O.
My son loved the Beech Nut Peaches when he was eating baby food and they are always a good price. With the quality and price you can't beat 'em
Jackie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
Just got this to try out on my 6 month old, and he loves it! i love that there is a healthier alternative for babies! And they don't stink!
Leah R.
Beechnut baby foods were a favorite at our house when the kids were on baby food. The peaches were a hit with both girls. Great brand!
lindsey m.
Senath, MO
This is one of my daughters favorites!! The only complaint I have with it , is that it is very runny for a stage 2.
Alondra H.
Awesome! My baby loves it even though it is a little sour since he makes these silly faces. Fills him right up.
Brendaliz S.
Puerto Rico
Is it right I keep giving my baby stage 1 even though she is in another stage????