BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut is proud to provide nutritious food choices to support the growth and development of your baby. Beech-Nut Classics Stage 2 Chiquita Banana & Strawberry Baby Food is made with natural ingredients. That means no artificial colors flavors or preservatives. Beech-Nut takes out what you don't want and leaves in the natural and essential nutrients you do want. Stage 2 single-ingredient and combination foods from about six months add flavor and variety to your baby's diet. The Home-Style Difference: Beech-Nut family recipes are made with wholesome goodness. Beech-Nut carefully starts by selecting high-quality natural ingredients and important vitamins and minerals. The result is a nutritious meal with a gentle taste and texture made especially for your baby. Moms have trusted Beech-Nut for the nourishment of their babies since 1931. Beech-Nut is a family owned company that cares for your baby. They are proud that generations of the same families work together there.

Beech-Nut Classics Stage 2 Chiquita Banana & Strawberry Baby Food:

Made with natural ingredients From about 6 months Excellent source of vitamin C

Chiquita Bananas Strawberries Water Citric Acid And Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Has anyone else noticed that this brand is a little more ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My son loved these when he was a baby he Would eat them all throughout the day and I could even put some in his bottle so he would sleep through the night" in 2 reviews
  • "I was happy that my daughter would eat this one!" in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves this flavor!" in 1 review
Lauren L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The flavor of this is spot on. It has been adult taste tested approved. I can taste the banana and strawberry, and it is a flavor that my baby loves and I enjoy as well. Not because of the flavor, but because my baby loves it so much that it’s so easy to feed it to him.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
All four of my kids loved these as babies. I think most babies like bananas anyways, and with the strawberry mixed with it, the babies love it. They are at an affordable price also.
Stefanie K.
Both of my kids love this mix. My kids ate this flavor for breakfast with their oatmeal cereal! My son loves to eat so there is usually no left overs, my daugjter however loved this in her bottle as a baby
Katie M.
Omaha, NE
Love this brand!! Is thicker than Gerber, which tends to be more runny/soupy. My kids prefer the thicker foods. So once we found these, we didn't go back. And they're really cheap.
Jenny W.
Middleburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Before I started making my own homemade baby food, this brand is what I felt comfortable giving to my daughter. She loved every single one she tried, especially the fruits!
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm sure this is good because my twins loved the banana ones, but didn't feed them this flavor because I'm allergic to strawberries. Thankfully they aren't.
Daisy G.
Alvin, TX
Kathleen M.
North Port, FL
My daughter loved this one! !! It smelled really good also. I like how inexpensive these products are. I was happy that my daughter would eat this one!
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Trustworthy brand and definitely worth the price! Wouldn't choose anything else but this to use with my little one. My daughter loves this flavor!
mayra r.
I feed my baby this brand and I have bought these flavor but she loves it when I mix it I her oatmeal cereal it's just perfect with it !!!
Ashley N.
Has anyone else noticed that this brand is a little more liquidy than other brand baby foods?