BY BEECH-NUT

Tender, roasted chicken with a hearty serving of rice—now that’s a home-style meal. Our Stage 2 Beech-Nut Classics chicken rice is like a comforting taste of home, in a savory, satisfying blend.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Real food for real taste. No artificial colors or flavors or preservatives.

59.64% carrots, 25.31% water, 7.15% finely ground chicken, 4.9% peas, 3% rice.

Influenster M.
I have a mixed review of this because I love the brand and everything about it and both my kids loved this flavor but in the second stage. Neither one of my kids would touch the third stage baby foods. They would gag on it and I think it is because of the textured chunks.
Brenda G.
I will be giving this product 3 stars because although I trust this brand because of the ingredients, my son never liked the textures and flavor of the meat ones.
Melissa B.
My daughter loves the flavor of this jarred food. This was the first flavor she ever tried and she loves it. I recommend this to parents who are feeding their children jar food.
stephanie h.
River rouge, MI
Let me first off say that I LOVE beech but products!!! I trust them 100% and this dinner is perfect for little ones to start off with!! Have to try it!!!
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
My son loved this food and i loved that it was supposed to be all more natural than gerber. my main problem was that they were all very watery.
Jade N.
Kalaheo, HI
My 7 month old son loves the chicken and rice baby food. He prefers this one over the chicken in chicken broth which he won't even swallow.
Melanie B.
Colfax , Nc
My son loved the chicken and rice, however my daughter would not eat anything meat related in a jar. I do love Beechnut products.
Nakita V.
Mifflinville, PA
My son loves this baby food so much. Not only does it taste good but is very healthy and good for your kids
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
Surprisingly my son liked this! Crazy right! I never thought it would be good in any way! So weird!