BY BEECH-NUT

Beech Nut® Stage 2® Chicken Rice Dinner.
From about 6 months.
Made with natural ingredients.
*No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-68A. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brenda G.
I will be giving this product 3 stars because although I trust this brand because of the ingredients, my son never liked the textures and flavor of the meat ones.
Influenster M.
I have a mixed review of this because I love the brand and everything about it and both my kids loved this flavor but in the second stage. Neither one of my kids would touch the third stage baby foods. They would gag on it and I think it is because of the textured chunks.
Melissa B.
My daughter loves the flavor of this jarred food. This was the first flavor she ever tried and she loves it. I recommend this to parents who are feeding their children jar food.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
My son loved this food and i loved that it was supposed to be all more natural than gerber. my main problem was that they were all very watery.
Melanie B.
Colfax , Nc
My son loved the chicken and rice, however my daughter would not eat anything meat related in a jar. I do love Beechnut products.
Nakita V.
Mifflinville, PA
My son loves this baby food so much. Not only does it taste good but is very healthy and good for your kids
Jade N.
Kalaheo, HI
My 7 month old son loves the chicken and rice baby food. He prefers this one over the chicken in chicken broth which he won't even swallow.
stephanie h.
River Rouge, MI
Let me first off say that I LOVE beech but products!!! I trust them 100% and this dinner is perfect for little ones to start off with!! Have to try it!!!
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
Surprisingly my son liked this! Crazy right! I never thought it would be good in any way! So weird!