Beech-Nut® Stage 2 Banana, Blueberry & Green Beans uploaded by Kristy G.

BY BEECH-NUT

Stage 2 Beech-Nut Naturals banana, blueberry & green beans baby food is like a smoothie in a jar! Trust us, this unexpected combo is a winner—a handful of plump blueberries gives this sweet fruit-and-vegetable blend a slightly tart flavor and a striking purple hue. We add a little lemon juice to keep this blend bright and satisfying.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Just real fruit and vegetables. Nothing artificial added.

64.5% bananas, 19.95% blueberries, 15.05% green beans, 0.5% lemon juice concentrate.

Kristy G.
I absolutely LOVE Beechnut gerber!! The ingredient list is exactly what the flavor of it is. My baby loves it & if I feel like it is too watery I’ll just add some oatmeal cereal to it & thicken it up. Hands down the best!
Kate F.
Newnan, GA
My son loves anything by beech nut! This was the first real food we tried and he’s been hooked ever since. They are very affordable and can be found at most grocery stores except for Publix which is disappointing. Beech nut baby for life! I try most of what he eats and all of the flavors are Mom approved!
Samantha M.
Rochester, NY
My son cannot stop eating this! In the morning we just add a little bit of oatmeal to it. Amazing products and it just makes you feel good as a mom

Walmart