Beech Nut Stage 2 Apples, Mango & Kiwi uploaded by Jessica G.

BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut® Stage 2® Apples, Mango & Kiwi.
From about 6 months.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
I usually make my 10 month old sons baby food myself in the baby bullet but when we aren't going to be home or we are traveling I ONLY buy Beechnut and this flavor is one of his favorites. I want to eliminate unnecessary sugar or unhealthy ingredients for my son so I really like the fact that this food really does only contain actual fruits and veggies with no hidden ingredients or hormones.
Irina H.
Live Oak, Fl
Good brand and good quality of food!I introduced to my kids and they have asked for some more!!!now days on the market all kid of baby products but Beech Nut was for several years so I trusted and been using that brand!
Courtney A.
Church Point, LA
This is by far my kids favorite flavor! 5 stars from us! I've recommended to all my friends with babies and there babies have also loved it great product!
Stefanie K.
Love this brand! My kids both really liked this mixture! My son likes it when I mix this flavor with the banana one on his baby oatmeal for breakfast!
Courtney W.
Monticello, KY
My middle son positively loved Beech Nut foods! I'm disappointed that my youngest won't be able to eat it since my last two enjoyed it so much.
karen d.
My daughter loves her beech but! She absolutely loves it. I tried it myself before giving it to my daughter and it doesn't taste bad at all!
Torri W.
This is my littles favorite kind of baby food. i love the variety of the flavors they have. His favorite is probably the apple sauce.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loves this, especially the mango part of it. He loves also all fruit but Beech Nut seems to be his favorite brand.
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
Finally baby food with interesting flavor! A great break from the monotony of "regular" flavors. My son loved this mix!
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
My daughter loves this flavor! This brand is great and so are their prices, a cheaper brand with great ingredients
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC
Is this a better brand than others?