Beech Nut Stage 2 Apples, Mango & Kiwi uploaded by Jessica G.

BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut® Stage 2® Apples, Mango & Kiwi.
From about 6 months.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Church Point, LA
This is by far my kids favorite flavor! 5 stars from us! I've recommended to all my friends with babies and there babies have also loved it great product!
Stefanie K.
Stefanie K.
Love this brand! My kids both really liked this mixture! My son likes it when I mix this flavor with the banana one on his baby oatmeal for breakfast!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Mega Parent Expert
These are so tasty my daughter loves them. I get wic coupons and get food brand at mothers nutritional center.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
I love this brand of baby food, lots of different choice! It's cheap and my little sister loves them.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Xenia, OH
My baby seems to like these. She's not big on vegetables, but like all of the fruits.
Torri W.
Torri W.
This is my littles favorite kind of baby food. i love the variety of the flavors they have. His favorite is probably the apple sauce.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
My daughter loves this flavor! This brand is great and so are their prices, a cheaper brand with great ingredients
Lizze C.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Mega Parent Expert
My son loves this, especially the mango part of it. He loves also all fruit but Beech Nut seems to be his favorite brand.
karla t.
karla t.
I tend to feed my son fruit flavored ones as dessert and this flavor is great for doing so
Britney W.
Britney W.
Morristown, TN
My little one love this one. I like the price and the fact that its natural.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC
Is this a better brand than others?