BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut® Stage 2® Apples & Bananas.
From about 6 months.
Made with natural ingredients. see more...

• Would you really call this good ? I need ideas on what to give my...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Emilee N.
This was one of my son's favorite as an infant. Usually he hated baby food, especially bananas. He loved this though. I think this is a great value and much better quality food than Gerber baby food. I would recommend parents trying beechnut products.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
So far, this is the first one in which my son finished the whole jar. I am impressed. I will continue to buy these .
Linda M.
I got to say at first I thought my baby liked it but she just started to cough a little like she was going to puke. I guess this is not for her. Doesn't hurt to try though.
melissa m.
Lester Prairie, MN
Yum yum yum. So much better than making food by hand. My baby loved them and ate them all the time.
johanna  r.
Indianapolis, IN
For the price they are fair. My kids seem to enjoy them just as much as the more popular Gerber brand.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I love this brand!. its great for babies, and it is not to thick or too runny. My son loved it! They have a wide range of different flavors and I recommend them all
vanessa a.
Federal way, WA
Would you really call this good ? I need ideas on what to give my baby girl she is about to start eating.