Beech-Nut Stage 2 Apple, Cinnamon & Granola uploaded by Kathryn B.

BY BEECH-NUT #68 in Baby Food

Beech-Nut™ Stage 2® Apple, Cinnamon, & Granola.
From about 6 months. see more...

aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
I was a bit scared to get this for my baby. But i wanted him to try something else then just fruits and he loves it. He ate all of it. It smells great and taste pretty good too. Not to expensive. Its a must try. I will be buying again.
emalee s.
Springville, AL
We wanted to try this with our son to see if he would like something different and we will definitely be getting more! He is still trying to get use to the texture of it with the granola but always wants another spoon of it.
Kirstin C.
Get your baby ready for fall with this Beech-Nut cinnamon puree. This was my baby's first time having cinnamon and she loved it! It smelled good and the flavor was good with the mix of fruit and granola. We will be buying this again for our baby in the future!
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
This is my daughter's absolute favorite baby food! We picked some jars up at Walmart, and now have to grab her at least a couple every week. She absolutely loves the taste, and mommy loves that she knows exactly what is in the food. Great job, Beech Nut!
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
Love beach but brand baby foods. I love introducing my child to their many flavors and combinations. Plus the texture and quality of beechnut compared to other brands is they are thicker and less watery.
Tara B.
Love love love this brand! My LO loves this. She even knows the jar & gets excited. It smells & actually taste good. It looks like food not just mystery baby food. Very affordable a jar is about 94 cents.
kristiana c.
Mount Morris , MI
I get the beechnut brand through WIC we get 32 jars a month ever since my daughter was 6 months old now she is about to be a year old. She loves this kind and the bananas so much
She has had no weird reactions to anything
Mary O.
Metairie, LA
My son loves this for breakfast. He really enjoys it and I'm glad that it has such few ingredients. Makes me feel good knowing what he's eating.
Marissa N.
Ligonier, PA
This is one of my baby's favorite foods ! He loves the taste of the apples mixed with the oatmeal . It keeps his tummy full . Great product .
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
My daughter love this one! When she was eating baby food. She used to eat this every morning. It is one of the cheaper organic baby foods.