Beech-Nut® Stage 2 Apple & Blueberry uploaded by Lidia R.

BY BEECH-NUT

Big, sweet apples and plump, juicy blueberries—this is one sweet purée that’s sure to please. Our Stage 2 Beech-Nut Classics apple & blueberry is flavorful, fruity and bursting with wholesome goodness.

Stage 2 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Excellent way to introduce textures and flavors.
  • Real fruit for real taste.

66% apple purée concentrate, 27.99% water, 6% blueberries, 0.01% ascorbic acid (Vitamin C). Contains Kosher

• Ive been feeding my baby another brand of baby food is th...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love feeding my baby these. He loves the sweet flavors and they have great combinations. Small packaging makes it easy to store in the pantry or fridge and you can easily take them with you when you go out.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It is one of my daughter's favorite solid foods, is that its sweet taste makes anyone one of her favorites, I recommend it for those mothers who are looking for the best for their children. Its price is 69 cents
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby girl loves this stuff especially because it has a great taste. This is great for a anyone pretty much if you ask me. They great because it's just fruit and ita healthy! My baby girl sure does love her fruit.
karen h.
Columbia, PA
My daughter loved beechnut from stage 1 to stage 3. Few more months and my littlest will be starting out on babyfood and plan on buying beechnut plus theres organic.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
My daughter LOVES this. I've even snuck a few bites myself and it tastes good. You have to love yummy food that is good for your child. I'm a big fan of BeechNut baby foods.
Melanie B.
Feeding Hills, MA
My son absolutely LOVES any beech-nut brand product!!! Never gives him any trouble and he always looks forward to eating it! If I could give 10 stars, I would !!!
Jackie R.
Hollywood, FL
My daughter loved this stuff. Was one of the ones I was able to give her and she wouldn't fuss about it. I would highly recommend this product.
Anna a.
Wausau, Wi
My kids loved this flavor when they were little. I even enjoyed the taste, beech-nut was definitely our favorite for the kids.
Keyonna H.
Midland
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this product for my son he loves it and it even taste amazing to me lol I recommend it and it's not expensive at all !
Andrea E.
Only baby food I will buy! I trust to and both my girls have loved it! I also love that they are jars and not in plastic
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
Ive been feeding my baby another brand of baby food is this brand any good?