BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut Stage 1 Single-Grain Baby Cereal was designed to be a natural and gentle morning meal. It is specifically created for a baby's sensitive stomach. This Beech-Nut rice baby cereal is soy-free. As one of your baby's first foods, it is made with all-natural ingredients. It contains 45 percent of the daily value of iron. Beech-Nut rice cereal, 8 oz (8-pack), is ideal for little ones aged 4 months and older. Start your baby's morning off right with this mild and tasty breakfast. Help give them the energy to play, learn and grow every day. Beech-Nut Stage 1 Single Grain Rice Baby Cereal:

• Made with natural ingredients
  • Gentle on baby's tummy
  • Soy free
  • 45% daily value of iron
  • From about 4 months

Rice Flour, Sunflower Lecithin. Vitamins And Minerals: Tricalcium Phosphate, Electrolytic Iron, Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, D-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3.

Buy on Walmart
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best baby cereal brand in my mind. My son had a soy and dairy sensitivity and ideas shocked t find many leading brands contained soy and would make him sick. Beech Nut started as an only option but our little loved it and we found it less expensive! Box can be a little messy, but keep the plastic on, it helps contain cereal dust
Haley M.
Decatur , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this brand! Their baby rice cereal mixes easily with a bottle or baby food without be clumpy. It was perfect to add a little bit to my daughter's bottle or a bit to her baby food after she was familiar with solids. All it did was thicken it a little bit but dissolved so well without leaving it chunky like some other brands do. I definitely recommend this brand if you decide to use rice with your child.
Shelly P.
The only brand rice ceral that doesn't upset my daughters stomach. We use a tbsp of rice per oz of water to thicken her feeds. She does great with it, and it has helped control her reflux.
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
This cereal is great! It is all we used for our baby. It is just the same as any other cereal but at a much lower price and Beechnut usually has AWESOME coupons. I could usually get the cereal for about .50 cents to free! Love this cereal!
Angel V.
Whiting, NJ
I love this brand and product! It is easy to use and high quality. It is also ground up pretty fine and is easy to mix up! Only down side is it still comes in a box and it kind of gets everywhere when you try to get the last little bit out!
Kali F.
We love using this at night, mixing in her formula. Bit clumpy. We use very little and didn't have to use a different nipple! Very affordable
A C.
Knoxville, TN
When my son was a baby he loved this cereal, Ate it right up1 He really loved all the brands of this product, he always ate the whole bowl
Brianna J.
I mix this into my 5 month olds foods, she didn't like the taste at first but quickly grew to not mind it. Will keep buying.
Melanie B.
Colfax , Nc
This is the rice i used for my babies and they loved it. I'm loyal to beechnut and their products. Never disappoint.
Jazmin A.
I liked this so much because my son actually enjoyed the rice cereal a lot. Beech Nut is a good brand to use :)