Beech-Nut® Stage 1 Naturals Just Apples uploaded by Shauna M.Beech-Nut® Stage 1 Naturals Just Apples uploaded by Shauna M.

BY BEECH-NUT

There’s just something about that just right balance of sweet and tart flavors, and that crave-ably crunchy texture. We wouldn’t change a thing about them, so we didn’t. Stage 1 Beech-Nut Naturals just apples baby food jars are just that—real, whole apples—and nothing else.

Stage 1 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first food for starting solids.
  • Simple flavors encourage a love of fruit.
  • Just real fruit. Nothing artificial added.

100% Apples.

Lauren B.
Lexington, NC
We absolutely love the beechnut brand baby food! My son literally loves EVERYTHING he’s tried. It’s full of flavor and is the cheapest baby food we’ve found when purchased at #biglots. We will continue to use this brand as long as he likes it! I highly recommend it, especially for the price. You can’t beat it!
Jamie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this line of baby food. The only reason I wanted to even mess with making homemade baby food was the benefit of no additives or preserves. This however is exactly that without the hassle. There's only one thing on the ingredients list and that's apples which is exactly what I want for my baby. Plus she loves it.
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
LOVE LOVE LOVE this organic brand! The have a lot of plain flavors and a lot of mixed ones. We buy ours at Walmart or Target. They are a little more than Gerber but so worth it. Highly recommend! My daughter loves their flavors.
Shauna M.
Orting, WA
My daughter can't get enough! She's loving food! These are a great price for organic baby products! I love they are part of the non-gmo project. I bought them at Target, and there's a variety of flavors and stages! This brand will be our top pick for our precious girl!
I got this in a free sampler from motherhood maternity and used it on a plane ride with my 20 month old as a snack. What I love about this is the fact that the ingredient list only consists of one thing which was honeycrisp apples. I hate giving my son random toxic chemicals and I know he would've loved eating this when he was around 4 months!! But don't hesitate using these as snacks even if your kid is older. Quick and easy and no guilt factor!!
Arianna P.
Patterson, LA
I receive this product free from Wic every month and my daughter loves her applesauce along with all the other beech nut stage 2 foods. She is 7 months old and a healthy, happy, chunky baby.
Max Y.
Very good quality and my baby really enjoyed eating it. It was good for long car rides where you don't have access to fresh food
Tina T.
My son like eating this. it was very healthy for him. i wold spit some out but he would eat most of them.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Great quality and the perfect portion size for little ones. Little ones seem to really enjoy these.
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC
I love this brand of baby food. Applesauce is always a great addition. We definitely recommend it
Alex H.