Beech-Nut® Stage 1 Just Carrots uploaded by Geovanna B.

BY BEECH-NUT #96 in Baby Food

Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food: Made with all natural ingredients Valuable nutrients Toddler friendly size and texture

• Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?1 Answers
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loves beechnut baby foods especially the carrots. If I don't have the time to make my own baby food, beechnut is the route I go. ALL NATURAL. I trust it 100% more than I trust Gerber's product's. It's great for on the go. I love the little jars they come in. I feed my son 75% of homemade baby food so I can control the seasonings, and the other 25% of the time he receives beechnut. We have not had a single issue with this brand yet. They never fail to deliver pure freshness.
Marissa M.
My baby absolutely loves this! It's by far her favorite! Recommend this to all parents!
Geovanna B.
Keller , TX
In used for my baby the organic because us more healthy she love a lot her favorite is pinapple
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
This was the first food other then cereal my son tired. He seems to like beech nut brand and seems to be taking well to the whole solid foods.
bekah r.
Debary, FL
My daughter loves this Baby food. I love that it's still in The glass jars un like most of gerber's baby food
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles, CA
My baby loves it, if I don't make him his food this is what I give him instead and he its it all up!
mallory f.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great value. Great price. Great product. My first child loved it. Ready for my second to be ready for the baby food stage.
Rachelle H.
So good my kid loves these carrots! And on top of that its all organic so you know you are feeding you kids something healthy!
carina r.
KEY WESt, FL
My son ate beechnut and loved it! I like that they are natural. And I always had awesome coupons with it!
Lauren C.
Granby , MO
My child absolutely hates beech nut. He would not eat anything by them. Some of their combinations sound a bit disgusting.
Diana L.
Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?