Beech-Nut® Stage 1 Just Carrots uploaded by Geovanna B.

BY BEECH-NUT #96 in Baby Food

Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food: Made with all natural ingredients Valuable nutrients Toddler friendly size and texture

• Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?1 Answers
Lauren C.
Granby , MO
My child absolutely hates beech nut. He would not eat anything by them. Some of their combinations sound a bit disgusting.
Jennifer H.
The only flavor my kids liked were fruits, never veggies. I always steamed veggies for them until soft and squashed it myself then feed it to them and they loved it.
Michelle A.
Northford, Ct
I have had very bad customer service through Beech-Nut. As a new mom, I reached out to them through their website. To which they never responded to me. When I sent them another e-mail letting them know how dissatisfied I am with their customer service, they sent me an e-mail saying that they don't have any coupons to send me. Which wasn't my complaint and which is also a lie because companies always have manufacturer coupons. I do not like supporting a company that can't respect future buyers!
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As far as baby food goes i approve of beechnut but as forthe textured carrots, my son has a horrible time digesting it. It cramps his stomach and comes out looking the same as when it went in.
carina r.
KEY WESt, FL
My son ate beechnut and loved it! I like that they are natural. And I always had awesome coupons with it!
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter didn't really care for this one but she did love the sweet potatoes so maybe it was just the texture that she didn't care for.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
This was the first food other then cereal my son tired. He seems to like beech nut brand and seems to be taking well to the whole solid foods.
Kathleen M.
North Port, FL
My daughter would eat this when she was a baby. I liked how easy it was for her to eat and how inexpensive it is.
Tiffany A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was getting this for my son to try and he never seemed to like this one.i would wait and try it once a week then once a month but he never liked carrots.
Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Some will not digest good but with a dessert of pears or applesauce it will help. My son love it. Some times I mix it with other veggies
Diana L.
Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?