Beech-Nut® Stage 1 Just Carrots uploaded by Geovanna B.

BY BEECH-NUT #96 in Baby Food

Beech Nut Carrots Baby Food: Made with all natural ingredients Valuable nutrients Toddler friendly size and texture

• Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?1 Answers
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loves beechnut baby foods especially the carrots. If I don't have the time to make my own baby food, beechnut is the route I go. ALL NATURAL. I trust it 100% more than I trust Gerber's product's. It's great for on the go. I love the little jars they come in. I feed my son 75% of homemade baby food so I can control the seasonings, and the other 25% of the time he receives beechnut. We have not had a single issue with this brand yet. They never fail to deliver pure freshness.
Hillary P.
Beech Nut is the way to go when it comes to buying already made pureed baby food! It is the purest of ingredients... For example the carrots are just carrots and water. No additives. Nothing extra that isn't good for baby! We have found Beech Nut in most stores and It is extremely affordable. Our baby loves the tastes! I would highly recommend this brand to all new moms and dads!
Michelle A.
Northford, Ct
I have had very bad customer service through Beech-Nut. As a new mom, I reached out to them through their website. To which they never responded to me. When I sent them another e-mail letting them know how dissatisfied I am with their customer service, they sent me an e-mail saying that they don't have any coupons to send me. Which wasn't my complaint and which is also a lie because companies always have manufacturer coupons. I do not like supporting a company that can't respect future buyers!
Karyn B.
New Albany, PA
My son loves everything Beechnut baby food- especially the carrots. He tends to steal the spoon and paint himself but he eats the entire jar and is satisfied. It tastes like carrots and not over processed mush, which is amazing. If I were a baby I think I'd be happy eating this too!
Jennifer H.
The only flavor my kids liked were fruits, never veggies. I always steamed veggies for them until soft and squashed it myself then feed it to them and they loved it.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
My son loves beech-nut baby food with exception to peas. Carrots are one of his favorites. However I was kind of disappointed I couldn't find prunes in this brand.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As far as baby food goes i approve of beechnut but as forthe textured carrots, my son has a horrible time digesting it. It cramps his stomach and comes out looking the same as when it went in.
Adriana O.
Laredo, TX
My son loves to eat while we eat. But I always looked for healthy ways to feed him. Beech nut is so natural that I don't have to worry about all the chemicals and stuff they put in all the processed baby food.
Jessica Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Some people gave low ratings for non sense reasons... I made my own baby food also but always picked up beech nut to go on the road. so good! i even like all the flavors they have!
Christina M.
Beech nut is my daughters favorite brand of baby food . She refuses Gerber & every other kind! Its crazy because my daughter was the complete opposite . She was a Gerber baby all the way !!
Diana L.
Which Beach nut baby food was your baby's favorite?