Beech-Nut® Stage 1 Classics Chicken & Chicken Broth uploaded by Melissa B.

BY BEECH-NUT

We start with tender chicken and blend it with savory chicken broth for a classic taste that’s easy to eat. Simple and satisfying, our Stage 1 Beech-Nut Classics chicken & chicken broth makes for a flavorful, protein-packed meal.

Stage 1 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first step in solid food eating.
  • Simple flavors inspire good eating habits.
  • Just real chicken and chicken broth. Nothing artificial added.

64.25% finely ground chicken, 35.75% chicken broth.

Ashley J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don’t usually like to give things a low rating but this stuff was just bad. It smelled like cat or dog food, my baby actually gagged when I put it to her mouth. Even tried mixing with her favorite veggies and she would not touch it. Just not a winner in my opinion....
ruth m.
Well my son loved these purees . He would cry when it was gone lol . I love that they do benefit my son and it isint packed with sugars and any junk . ! Just all good stuff ! Love it
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nasty!!! Nasty smelling and just doesn't do very well with the kids. Got it at Wal-Mart. Glad it is in a small jar and doesn't cost to much
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very bland but also smelled like real chicken. Was a bit thick, so I had to thin it with a bit of water but was well received after that.
Katherine L.
Montgomery Village, MD
My son liked these better than some of the more expensive meat purees. Some flavors a a little smelly but he never seemed to mind.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
My baby really loved this, doesn't smell the greatest but she didn't seem to mind and was always waiting for more!
Laura B.
Casper, WY
My son hated this project. I suggest mixing it with another more palatable food. It does not taste good plain.