BY BEECH-NUT

The deep, warm flavor of real beef and savory broth—our Stage 1 Beech-Nut Classics beef & beef broth baby food is a hearty blend that hits the spot.

Stage 1 Baby Food Benefits:

• Great first step in solid food eating.
  • Simple flavors inspire good eating habits.
  • Just real beef and beef broth. Nothing artificial added.

65% beef, 35% beef broth.

Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Well another meat jar my son didn’t like from this brand :( It had a decent smell, but he kept making faces, gagging, and refusing to swallow. I got this from frys and I’m glad I only got one just to try. I will keep hunting for meats to try, because it feels like those are the only he could care less about
Nikki P.
Chesterfield , MO
While the beech but brand is great, the beef and beef broth product is a huge miss in my eyes. The consistency is really weird. I don't even know how to describe it other than it just falls apart. I tasted it before giving it to my son and it tasted terrible. I thought I'd try to give it to him and immediately he gagged and threw up.

I definitely do not recommend the beef option, but this brand is amazing at providing high quality baby food.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Not a fan of this flavor at ALL. When I opened the jar of this for my daughter, it smelled like cat food. All the same I thought maybe I just had a sensitive nose and offered her a bite. She gagged. Will not be using again.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I usually like to make my own baby good but I wasn't about to with meat as it just wasn't something I was interested in. My baby loves this and went through it like crazy!
Heather S.
My daughter loves beechnut baby food but absolutely HATED this kind. I don't know if it was the texture or the flavor, but she would spit it out everywhere
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
My 1 year old DS doesn't particularly care for this specific mixture. I think it's the meat because he eats almost all of the fruits and vegetables.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
My kids all love Beechnut. My youngest daughter is the first to eat the meats. Her favorite is the chicken right now, but she eats the beef too.
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
My son preferred chicken over beef, but he ate all of the Beechnut baby foods when we fed it to him. Great brand and affordable.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Daughter loved it when she was a baby. She is always ate 2 cans of it. Very affordable and you can find it anywhere.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I didn't like the smell of this stuff. But my daughter liked it and its healthy, so I kept buying it.

back