Add a Photo

By BEECH-NUT
#296 in Baby Food
Beech-Nut™ Stage 1® Bananas.
From about 4 months.
Linda K.
Linda K.
San Diego, CA

I love feeding my son this because he is always so surprised by how much flavor it has. He doesn't seem to love it but he'll eat a little of it. He's been picky with the baby food we have given him. I think he prefers home made because of no added sugar.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Decatur , Il

My son loves this flavor. He goes to town on the jar. Bananas is one of the only types he will finish because he loves them so much. I will repurchase if he is still on purées by the time it comes for me to buy more.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , Al

Beech-nut banana's were the very first jar food we tried with our little man. They are extremely well blended up and great texture for first foods! The smell is wonderful AND they are Safe!
Anna B.
Anna B.

Not our favorite flavor because it smells a little rotten- just to be honest. But i have loved every other flavor of beechnut we have ever bought.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Springfield, OH

My 5 month old loves this brand of bananas ❤️ I love that the ingredients is just bananas !

Join Now