BY BEECH-NUT

Beech-Nut™ Stage 1® Bananas.
From about 4 months. see more...

Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
My baby had these 'nanas as her very first food and she loved them! Great non-gmo product, awesome taste, and I feel happy letting my little one have some of these after her milk of course! Would recommend to parents everywhere 😊
LaTavia R.
Burke, VA
I use to give my 1 yr old son this in different kinds when not making his food/fruit. He liked it. Now I've started my 6 1/2 month old on the applesauce. I like that its all natural and not too hard to find and the price isn't too bad.
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
My son loves this flavor. He goes to town on the jar. Bananas is one of the only types he will finish because he loves them so much. I will repurchase if he is still on purées by the time it comes for me to buy more.
Linda K.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love feeding my son this because he is always so surprised by how much flavor it has. He doesn't seem to love it but he'll eat a little of it. He's been picky with the baby food we have given him. I think he prefers home made because of no added sugar.
BRIANNA T.
Jackson, CA
Super fresh! My son loves it, and it made of nothing but bananas and lemon juice. I wish the organics were on wic.
Jamie S.
Springfield, OH
My 5 month old loves this brand of bananas ❤️ I love that the ingredients is just bananas !
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Beech-nut banana's were the very first jar food we tried with our little man. They are extremely well blended up and great texture for first foods! The smell is wonderful AND they are Safe!
Anna B.
Not our favorite flavor because it smells a little rotten- just to be honest. But i have loved every other flavor of beechnut we have ever bought.